• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Dexter and 7 LBS...

weR4221

weR4221

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2006
Messages
94
Points
8
He said that he gained 7 Pnd since Mr O but i didnt see it at all i think this man is the same just always great condition and great physic . PHIL did change and gain muscles so did KAI green even branch looks better then last year But i think 7 lbs is just MEDIA TALK to make AN ILLUSION on stage .
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Well...it's quite hard to tell, 7 lbs ain't that much (minus the hype, so the real number is 4 lbs :)). It would be noticeable if that 7 lbs would be all in his arms and calves for example. But like I said, 7 lbs (if that is the real amount) all over your body ain't that much.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
i think he did add 7 pounds and it will be even more pronounced when he gaines another 7 lbs for the olympia! he will be bigger and better!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
He did look bigger, but how much?Hard to tell..
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Well, if you add those 7lbs to all your body of course it`s not that noticeable. But that`s the best way to do it, since Dex has an amazing aesthetical flow going on, so adding more size on one particular part wont do him much good.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
His legs was bigger..and I could see a difference in his backwidth and shoulders
 
R

Ruhlforever

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
395
Points
16
But I don't like his CALVES, does he have calves???
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
he doesnt have huge calves but they arent really bad like ronnie's for example
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Dex's only problem is that he never looks different. If he pulls an '07 O Wolf, then I'll be impressed, but I have a feeling that he'll always hover arround 230 and never gain any more weight without getting a gut.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
C

cannonball33

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
114
Points
16
Based solely on the pics, it appeared to me he was a bit fuller through the pecs and delts ... and quads a bit bigger. Very subtle, though. I thought he was outstanding.
 
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
4,078
Points
138
he doesnt have huge calves but they arent really bad like ronnie's for example

The thing with Ronnie's calves, they are huge, but lack that diamond shape. Dexter on the other hand. His calves are just small and look like it's not even there.

Take a look at Dexter in this pic. Worst calves I've seen on a bodybuilder.
 

Attachments

  • _47I2434[1].jpg
    _47I2434[1].jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 295
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
i think phil looks better than anyone else in that pic ^^^
 
hydro

hydro

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2006
Messages
156
Points
16
looking at that you think how does someone with non existent calves win a show over people with good calves like phil heath. dexters upper body and quads didnt dominate phils enough to cancel his weak calves out :disgust:
 
Top