• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Dexter Jackson 6 weeks out

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
971
Points
38
Guestposing at 2008 Arkansas State Championships - August 16, 2008
I hope you enjoy, guys









 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Looking fing huge 2nd for sure
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
thanks for sharing the pictures mate, :tiphat:

is it just me or does the rear lat spread look kinda small?
i like the front lat spread picture, looks good!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Look at that front latspread!Crazy thickness on arms,shoulders and chest!
 
Pinhead

Pinhead

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
64
Points
6
Forget about the latspread!!! look at his right biceps on front double. :hsughr:.... chest looks kinda small. Dex is going to be a major factor in the O.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
^Chest might look small to you ,but its improved IMO.FDB pose is always been one of Dex best shots ,but in FLS you can actually see more improvements.
 
V

vampiregalore

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2006
Messages
9
Points
1
More of the same, I'd say! Great!
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Fookin hell he looks awesome! He's never been one of my favorites - now he is :2:
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
He looks REALLY BIG! Nice to see that Dex can bring some more size, that will only do him good IMO. But he has to controll his midsection cause that has grow quite a bit, his face also for that matter
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
dex is looking massive i cant wait. His back double bi, font double bi and front lat are 3 of my favourites
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
He definitely put on some quality-mass in the off-season and it's really showing now that his BF is going down! It's going to be interesting seeing him in his usual conditioning with this amount of mass!
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
He has gained LOTS of muscle in his back. He looks great. Top 2.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
THANKS bro ..you always have great info!!!
 
jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
392
Points
18
looks great, def first or second
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
..right now I want to see some phil's pic!!! ..:dunnodude:
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Seems to be on a right track. Full and massive.
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
He looks good but im still not rooting for him.
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
Wow! He looks improved all the way around. Chest looking real full, damn.

Who knows? Maybe Jay fucks up and Dex takes it.
 
Top