• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Dexter Jackson 6 weeks out

Enemy@fself

Enemy@fself

Active member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
34
Points
6
That physique must be worth a top 3 finish at the O...

right now looks like he has more quality than Heath/Wolf, for now.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
I put my money on phil .. for the second or third place!! :angrydude:
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
1. cutler or cutler
2. wolf or phil
3. badell or dex
4. henry or moe
5. toney or darrem ..not q yet
6. fouad or dj
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
1. cutler or cutler
2. wolf or phil
3. badell or dex
4. henry or moe
5. toney or darrem ..not q yet
6. fouad or dj

I confused if wolf or phil is for 2nd then what happens to the other then if its only badell or dex for 3rd. Im just messing with you guesses if you didnt notice
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
I confused if wolf or phil is for 2nd then what happens to the other then if its only badell or dex for 3rd. Im just messing with you guesses if you didnt notice

It is because bodybuilding is a pure relativity brother!! ..:tiphat:
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
I'm not usually that impressed with Dex. But if he holds this mass and comes in shape.....



He's got my support.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
..right now I want to see some phil's pic!!! ..:dunnodude:

x2 coach :keke:



back on topic;
Dexter has put on some good size and still holding his balance all over which is good, easly top 3 :xyxthumbs:
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
I always been a fan of dex, he never improve so much in a year, always small changes
don´t see him winning jay, for 3rd i see phil taking it, dex new size is amazing, everything looks very thick on him
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
He looks amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
Man, who are you guys kidding? Dex beats Wolf hands down.
 
curtisymoo

curtisymoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
481
Points
16
someone hand the sandow to this guy already
 
Top