• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dexter jackson... times up?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
^^ Those breaks doesn't work... anyway, Dex is in his 40s, he can't get better now.... at least not much better.

Toney and Troy have gotten better while in their 40's, not to mention albert beckles. Dexter should take a year and a half off of straight gaining and do the Ironman followed by the Arnold. He shouldnt have lost to branch again branch is far too flawed and he was flat most of the time on stage. If he had beat branch and placed 3rd, we wouldnt be so sure about his demise since him losing to Phil and Kai is no big deal considering they are two of the best bodybuilders of the world.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Taking nothing from the other guys, Like Kai and Phil. They have made tremendous gains and I applaud their placings. But if you look at Dexter Jackson's physique, where the heck can he put any more mass. He looks great all the time and he is the most consistent athlete in the IFBB. And to count him out from two shows that he cold have one them both is ridiculous. People are funny, if you don't win they immediately sign off. Go Dexter, keep your head up and regain your titles. And Phil Heath will be dangerous if he comes to the Olympia looking like that or better.

Don't take what we're saying as us counting him out. I personally would love to see him win more big shows... but the chances of that happening again are getting smaller and smaller as everyone else makes big gains, while he just stays consistent. I also agree that he can't really put on much more mass without ruining what he already has. The top guys right now still have a lot of years left at the top, plus all the amateurs/new pros that are comming up... there are a lot of things counting against Dex from being on top again.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Probably but I bet you wouldn't place him ahead of Kai and Phil in the ASC, would you?

Dex was 3rd or 4th, not higher.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Probably but I bet you wouldn't place him ahead of Kai and Phil in the ASC, would you?

Dex was 3rd or 4th, not higher.

I've already made my view on the results clear. No need to try and pretend I'm advocating Dex would be higher. I am saying though that Dex's size is what people are judging him on, I've said this myself.