• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Dexter Jackson Updates

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Dexter Jackson 2 weeks after winning the 2008 Olympia!
Dexter Jackson
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
The Blade going from 145lbs to 235lbs!
Dexter Jackson
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
The Blade
Dexter Jackson

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
He really is an ageless wonder.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

maxpower

Active member
Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2019
Messages
35
Points
8
Dexter dominated the sport for over 3 decades, winning 9 Arnold Classic titles, as well as being the bodybuilder who’s won the most titles in professional history.

Dexter is a real legend regardless time
 
Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Dexter Jackson with Victor Martinez. Not recent.
Dexter and Victor

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Dexter Jackson around the time of the 2006 Arnold Classic!
Dexter Jackson

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
The Blade
"#Repost @mrolympia08
・・・
We did it again @surraca You are definitely one of the dopest photographers!! #dex #dexter #dexterjackson #dexterjacksonclassic #dexterjacksonproductions #mro #mrolympia #mrolympia08 #blade #built #builtbyblade"
1572516569094

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
A

Andrijana15

Banned
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
102
Points
0
The Blade
"#Repost @mrolympia08
・・・
We did it again @surraca You are definitely one of the dopest photographers!! #dex #dexter #dexterjackson #dexterjacksonclassic #dexterjacksonproductions #mro #mrolympia #mrolympia08 #blade #built #builtbyblade"

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Great picture!
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
The Blade.
Dexter Jackson

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
More from Dexter Jackson:
"I’m so motivated to beat this physique from this past Olympia. My lifetime goal has always been to be better than my previous competition. I worked my ass off this year to achieve this physique... so I can only imagine the hard work I gotta put in next year to be better. I’ll be the big 5O next week so my age ain’t helping. I damn near killed myself this year. Lol! I will be better next year or I’ll die trying. So if y’all see or hear that the bladeI passed.. you’ll know why. All you guys out there think back or pull out a photo of yourself when you looked your best and make it a goal to be better than that and don’t let nothing stop you from achieving that goal!! Ima be better next year.. are you?" Dexter Jackson

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Will Dexter ever slow down? He is really amazing.
 
Top