• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Dexter Jackson Vs Phil Heath

  • Thread starter Daniel Andersson
  • Start date

Who wins?


  • Total voters
    58
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
2z66rk2-1.jpg
6hsyva-1.jpg

2507ds3-1.jpg
ao6pg1-1.jpg

2q0ks2q-1.jpg
11t8pc6-1.jpg

nytds1-1.jpg
25zjl9i-1.jpg

f36vef-1.jpg
2hmqbf6-1.jpg

348n9si-1.jpg
2r3l2q0-1.jpg
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
fuck after 4 or 5 theads i realize i would HATE to be a judge
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Tough one.. I think Dex takes this one but I haven't voted yet.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Judging by this pics I would go for Dexter. Phil has a great physique though.
 
tp_88

tp_88

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2006
Messages
202
Points
16
Tough. Phil is bigger, but Dex has more detail. I honestly don't know. :e5dunno:
 
R

*Rasmussen*

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2007
Messages
20
Points
1
This one is tuff, but my vote goes to Dex, he is more ripped (imo) and is all down with hes physique..

But also props to Phil though!
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
dexter easily. much more refined physique with great proportions and unbeatable aesthetics. really if it weren't for phil's dominating arms and delts i think dexter might actually appear bigger.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Dex, wider has bigger traps in MM pose.

Phil will pwn next show tho
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
i think phil wins everything except for chest.
 
Bone Yard

Bone Yard

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
255
Points
16
phil looks abit like leo ingram in the side chest pose.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lisu

Lisu

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2007
Messages
94
Points
6
Both look great to me, I say: tie
 
anaboliod

anaboliod

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
176
Points
16
Tough. Phil is bigger, but Dex has more detail. I honestly don't know. :e5dunno:

dex has more detail?? no ones conditioning is as good as phil's look at the hams! i think dex's back has phil on width, barley and his side legs have really good separation between quad and ham, but over all I like phil's physique, once the rest of his body catches up with his arms he'll look awesome!!
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
I voted Dex.

In the front double bi Dex lats are just amazing, along with his tiny waist. Also Dex`s pecs are far bigger and genetically superior to Phils. They look more aesthetic in comparison to Phils amazing arms but small-ish pecs.

Dex`s traps are also bigger, and he looks far more defined. At least that`s just my opinion. Phil does have a better back shot, but not by much.

Dex all the way for me. Who knows next year, Phil progresses so much it`s unbelievable.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Real tough decision here. Im glad I wasnt judging the ASC this year because that was a really tough call! I give this one to dex by a hair. I think phils back and chest still have some catching up to do to be proportionate with his gigantic arms. I think Dex's physique is slghtly more aesthetc and symmetrical.
Dex is a little more dry in these comparisons as well.
 
faiz

faiz

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
141
Points
16
Phil win the lower battle through mass..

dex has a larger chest, tighter mid section.. the side chest shows the thickness of his chest..

but damn tough call
 
SirTeddy

SirTeddy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
105
Points
16
They both have very nice flowing physiques and great arms. I'll give this one to Heath because he's actually got calves (which is very rare among black athletes), better hamstrings and slightly bigger arms than Dex. Phil completely fails the side chest pose though... :uhoh2:
 
Top