• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dexter Jackson vs. Phil Heath

Who wins?

• Dexter Jackson

Votes: 32 52.5%
  • Phil Heath

Votes: 29 47.5%

• Total voters
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2008 Olympia > 2006 AC in size
2008 Olympia < 2006 AC in conditioning

1o5fgh-1.jpg
d1ka6-1.jpg

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Its a tie for me..but am leaning towards dex

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
honestly it is extremly extremly close, i mean it can go either way really........this is a very tough decision but i think that Dexter takes this matchup....

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
phil has better depth and better size but dext is still better. when u see them next to eatchother in video doing mandatories you can see that dex has the edge over phil

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Funny we had Phil beating Dex here....

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Funny we had Phil beating Dex here....

I still think Phil had Dexter beat slightly.

In fact, out of the two Phil was the only one to come back just as good as the prejudging.

If Heath was around longer and he "payed his dues" he may have won this show.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gotta agree with Flex....Phil should have won the Show. A new era has arrived and Phil is superior to Dex. To bad politics play a role every year. Whether its your guy( your favorite) winning or losing thats the truth guys.

Sonelag

Sonelag

Definitely Phil. He is fuller, more ripped, has better calves, arms, abs, quads, hams.... list goes on. Too bad Mr O. isn't just about the condition on the stage.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
The speculations circling Dex's size and conditioning are absurd. The man did what he had to do to win after spending a lengthy period in champion's purgatory, not being awarded the main title despite presenting a high class physique. He beats Heath here and I thought it was more apparent than the rest are calling it. Either way, I'll have a lengthy essay up soon (probably long enough that most of you won't bother to read).

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
The speculations circling Dex's size and conditioning are absurd. The man did what he had to do to win after spending a lengthy period in champion's purgatory, not being awarded the main title despite presenting a high class physique. He beats Heath here and I thought it was more apparent than the rest are calling it. Either way, I'll have a lengthy essay up soon (probably long enough that most of you won't bother to read).

Thats why I like you :carduindisguise

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil has better calves but that pretty much it. Dexter wins.

phil has perhaps the greatest arms to ever grace a pro stage. they look photoshopped they are so massive.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

This will help:

VS

and these..

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That didn't help sexnews.

Everyone knows Dex beats Heath's rear lat. How would you like it if I posted side tricep vs side tricep domination?

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:dunnodude:
I was right because I said "they" would never give it to Phil...

If Jay had won as wrong as it would have been BUT one could have still argued that Judges preferred Size over Aesthetics... NOW
Now
NOW WTF
NOW

what was the criterian for putting Dexter before Phil ???? :ranter:

Aesthetics > Phil was wwwwwhhhaaaayyyy more aesthetic than Dexter
Conditioning > They were both equally well prepared
Size > Phil looks bigger than Dester no matter which angle you look at

Again if the Judges did prefer Aesthetics over Size than WHY THE F**CK DID PHIL HEATH NOT WIN?:dunnodude:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That didn't help sexnews.

Everyone knows Dex beats Heath's rear lat. How would you like it if I posted side tricep vs side tricep domination?

I just meant that it was VERY close. Going through the poses, Dex won some and Heath won some, but the poses that they won, it was with a very small margin and on some I couldn't really make a choice. So for me it came down to the back lat spread.

I wouldn't have complained if Heath had won. At least we won't sit another year with a blocky, lopsided Mr Olympia.

R

Ruhlforever

maturity plays an important role, muscular maturity prizes Dexter Jackson on torso development, better chest, better traps, better back belong to Dex, incredible quad sweeps favores Dex but they are both close to perfection on quads development but Phil heat carries an amazing pair of calves never seen since Vince Taylor and Paul Dillet, arms, well, I really give this point to Phil, why because his ultra tiny wrist with a mamooth brachialis and incredible triceps-biceps combo, however Dexter Jackson and Victor martinez arms match Phil ones.