• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dexter seemed to disrespect the OAK

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't want to quote all of what you wrote line but fair enough. i was only saying what i said based on this arguement. i guess your "charm" is something us new to the board are goind to have to develop a taste for :p haha

P

Pain

VIP
Moral of the story; If you argue with line, you better get your facts straight.

D

d.capodiferro

Moral of the story; If you argue with line, you better get your facts straight.

yes,also because i'm not interested in arguing with anybody and wasting words.in the real life i prefere to make facts and leave debates to philosophers,poets and politicians.
towards a guy like line,which is probably much bigger than me i ough respect.
then, although i don't like line as a person(because he base his statements on razionalitation and not on his tastes) i hope to see some pics or videos of him soon so that i would probably respect him even more if i like his physique

P

Pain

VIP
yes,also because i'm not interested in arguing with anybody and wasting words.in the real life i prefere to make facts and leave debates to philosophers,poets and politicians.
towards a guy like line,which is probably much bigger than me i ough respect.
then, although i don't like line as a person(because he base his statements on razionalitation and not on his tastes) i hope to see some pics or videos of him soon so that i would probably respect him even more if i like his physique

Line has pics and videos posted on here somewhere. He is a big dude.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I just think it's funny that I gain more credibility here because of my size/strength and not because of my mind.

Anyway, this is an old pic, my delts, especially the lateral heads, and my chest have come up quite a bit since this was taken. As a whole I'm probably about ten pounds heavier, but this will have to do...

img2850se9.jpg

...my new pics will shock the bodybuilding world?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some people just need to see to believe I guess Line :e5dunno: Awesome pic.. but you should have shown the glute development I mean thighs as well.... :uhoh2:

D

d.capodiferro

the pic didn't impress me. maybe is the photo that is strange.
i can't be sure but your chest and arms are probably better than mine. my soulders and traps are probably wider and better

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good in the pic line, but would be better if we got to c some mandatory poses taken from alittle greater distance(like fdb, bdb, latspread etc) and offcourse the legs;) chest and arms stand out in that pic to me...

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the pic didn't impress me. maybe is the photo that is strange.
i can't be sure but your chest and arms are probably better than mine. my soulders and traps are probably wider and better

why is that even important dude?:dunnodude: i dont get why ure so hung up in his pics, just because u cant beat him in a debate:dunnodude:

D

d.capodiferro

I just think it's funny that I gain more credibility here because of my size/strength and not because of my mind.

if you want to be appreciated for your mind, you're better write on th"science" or the "nejm".
this is a site about BODYbuilding wich, as the name suggests, should cope with body more than with mind.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why is that even important dude?:dunnodude: i dont get why ure so hung up in his pics, just because u cant beat him in a debate:dunnodude:

Exactly. I mean how many judges have you seen that even remotely look like the athletes that they are judging on stage?

Pics don't mean shit in a debate.

J

jornT

The fact that you're even trying to compare our understanding the of the sport or our capabilities in a psychoanalytic realm is ridiculous. I crush you in both. Your comparison sucks and the sooner you realize that this glorified ideology you have regarding golden era mythologies are fraudulent the sooner you might be a half-way decent or insightful poster. Good versus evil? Spare me. You list no qualifications or attributes at all as per what would make one athlete good and another evil, as if just the task of trying to overcome a previous champion is enough to make this distinction. Back then bodybuilding was a much more personable sport than it is now, but that is not to say that the athletes of our era don't know each other well; it's just more about personal vendetta now as opposed to the competitive one of year's past.

Now run along before you hurt yourself.

The hate is strong in you, grasshoper.

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
^^ I assume that's approval.

I think more mods and admins should be condescending when necessary. So many people think they can say whatever the hell they want because it's their right to do so. That, and because they're hidden behind the safety of their monitor. Even Jorn has only been banned like, what, 30 times? This is because a lot of the time he makes a good point. When somebody says something absolutely retarded, they don't deserve respect. Speaking should be a privilege, not a right, and in many respects it does work out this way. An online message board is one place where the privilege to speak can be given or taken away quite literally.

D

d.capodiferro

i'm not(not still i hope) a big bber so i don't even think i can match his body.
about the debates, i leave them to him and the many who seem to like his sarcasm.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
if you want to be appreciated for your mind, you're better write on th"science" or the "nejm".
this is a site about BODYbuilding wich, as the name suggests, should cope with body more than with mind.
This mindset is what's wrong with bodybuilding, and that's aside from the obvious holistic points that mind and body are physical beings and not separate entities.

Oh, and I'm an Admin...I'm pretty sure I know what this site is about.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
as a admin you should know that you should stay on topic of the thread......now with that said......................................................don't hurt me

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
as a admin you should know that you should stay on topic of the thread......now with that said......................................................don't hurt me
Threads and discussions evolve which is an important part of forums; it keeps one-word responses to the OP to a minimum. That being said, it was a stupid topic to begin with because Dexter wasn't disrespecting Arnold.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
he wasn't downplaying it.. it is easy for him.

i agree LOL and i dont think the oak should be suprized when dexter tells him he works out for only 1 hr. the days of working out for 6 or 7 hrs a day is long gone and for a reason.