• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Dexter to retire?

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Just saw a copy of the October Muscular Development magazine and to my shock Dex says "Win or lose this will be my last Olympia"

Obviously it was a very short retirement, since he has already done another comp.

I think it just shows you that everyone, including Dex thought they would give it to Jay again.

I am glad we haven't lost Dex, the judging changed for the good just in time!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Are you sure it didn't say next year?
 
Cutsjr

Cutsjr

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
109
Points
16
Just saw a copy of the October Muscular Development magazine and to my shock Dex says "Win or lose this will be my last Olympia"

Obviously it was a very short retirement, since he has already done another comp.

I think it just shows you that everyone, including Dex thought they would give it to Jay again.

I am glad we haven't lost Dex, the judging changed for the good just in time!

He did not say he was going to retire, he said it was his last Mr Olympia.
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Yea I agree. It may be his last Olympia but I think deep down he still wants one more Arnold title.....
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
He did not say he was going to retire, he said it was his last Mr Olympia.

You are correct. He said last Olympia, but I don't think anything will keep him away from defending his title.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
He never said it would be his last mr. olympia. He said it would be the last mr. olympia he would ever have a shot at winning. He cleared that up in the press conference.
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Can you not speak english or anything? You always seem to just put "x2" in threads :keke: Not a problem just wondering.
i use x2 when i'am in a hurry or have to go to the gym or something :keke: by the way i can speak english bro :xyxthumbs:
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
^^HAHA you must be in a rush all the time :keke: I was just wondering mate.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
curtisymoo

curtisymoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
481
Points
16
He never said it would be his last mr. olympia. He said it would be the last mr. olympia he would ever have a shot at winning. He cleared that up in the press conference.



and during the mr olympia series on bb.com

haha you can kind of tell he was irritated at bob chic for bringing that up.
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
Christmas is not even .. but .. come times of gifts! ...:uhoh2::ughnoes::hhj:
 
Enemy@fself

Enemy@fself

Active member
Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
34
Points
6
i really liked the physique Dexter presented this year...

he deserved the title.
 
Top