• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Dexter winning slide-show

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
I got shivers watching that, its great seeing someone so emotional over the win.
 
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
nice pics.and the vid is sweeeeeeeeeeet.never thought it he's gonna win an olympia cause the judges care more about the bigger guys . he deserved it this year. phil would have won if he had a six - pack like dexter's in my opinion.
 
Teiki

Teiki

Active member
Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2006
Messages
34
Points
6
You know what, I have just gained SO MUCH respect for Jay just now. I was hating on him big time, and now I actually feel guilty for it... Wow, what a fucking champion!!!
 
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
Respect to Jay but so happy he didnt win. Grats to Dex.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
man i've got goosebumps everytime i watch at that video, it's crazy, i imagine how Dexter feels in that moment :D

but in the same time my respect for Jay has grown A LOT ... how he take it like a man, congratulating Dex and being happy for him, respect Jay you're the man :2:
 
Lisu

Lisu

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 18, 2007
Messages
94
Points
6
Dex is so dry he dosen't have even tears to cry
 
fatchops

fatchops

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
21
Points
1
first time ms olympia is almost as big as mr olympia:keke:

jk, grats to dexter, i dont agree with the decision, but i respect it. and im glad to see jay acting like the champ he is even when faced with defeat.


Why don't you agree with the decision? I am a Phil supporter and I knew even if he was the best on stage, bodybuilding politics will not allow Phil to win first time out. Dexter looked great and was due. I believe Jay should have dropped to 3rd.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
And the crowd went mad, they loved it!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
glad to see DEX win, and props to Jay for acting like a true pro indeed.
 
Top