• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Diablo 3

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I've tried Diablo 2 some years ago..and I didn't like it. To much to keep track of...I have learned to play some TD in Warcraft 3..but then its to much mana this mana that..or what ever..
That being said, Diablo 3 looks to be greatly improvment from Diablo 2 which I thought was kinda dull
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
This looks badass, I loved D2 and this one blows that out of the water.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
i enjoyed diablo 2 for meny years, but rcently just quit playing it all together, its boring now when your've done everything or been playing it for way to meny years :keke: .

diablo 3;
looks great and improved heaps with game play, style, characters but i wont be playing it
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
REPOST

Fear the dreadful repost.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
where and when!?
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Orly? never saw that thread..
 
Neo

Neo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2008
Messages
76
Points
8
Diablo 2 is one of the best game made by Blizzard i hope Diablo 3 will be better!!!
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Diablo 2 is one of the best game made by Blizzard i hope Diablo 3 will be better!!!

That is arguable seeing as how World of Warcraft was and is more popular. Also, Warcraft III and Starcraft were also one of the top games in the world at their time as well. Blizzard makes awesome games all around IMO.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Update...still no damn release date...
 
FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
664
Points
18
Wow awesome!
Im gonna play as a monk :turborun:
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
The more i hear about it the more i get pissed off, I wont find the time to play this.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
lol, i really wanna play this, diablo 2 was my fav game
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I never really played any D games,
only thing i played from Blizzard was Warcraft 3, which was okay
 
CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
1,124
Points
61
blizzard just makes good games plain and simple...looking forward to d3
 
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
491
Points
16
looking forward to this....diablo 2 was so much fun when i was younger
 
Top