• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Dianabol, before or after the cardio fasting

JOSSR81

JOSSR81

Member
Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2011
Messages
6
Points
1
Good boys, I have a doubt, my near the cycle, metere dianabol, distributed in two times of 20mg each one.

I am going to do cardio 3 days per week fasting alredor of 45 minutes.
For the matter of retention and to rise a bit cleanly.

The question is that in the days that I do cardio fasting, if the first dose of dianabol 20mg, I have to take it before the cardio fasting or despues, to 15 minutes before the breakfast.

Thank you.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
The whole notion of dball for cardio is totally messed up to beging with but since you must have already bought them you are going to try them regardless of what I say... dianabol has very short half life (3 to 4 hours) but that half life is still too long to tag in any way or form with a cardio session... and cardio session done three days a week, at that too!!!
You will do heaps better with a couple of cups of coffee and a half scoop of protein upon waking and then doing your cardio... waiting an hour or so after your cardio session and getting your first proper meal! Cardio and dball... thats crazy notion!
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
whats this? spanglish? lol
 
Top