• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Did anyone see the McGregor vs Aldo fight!

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If your did see it then you also saw McGregor kick the living shit out of Aldo in 13 fucking seconds!

Aldo probably isn't going to be talking any shit for awhile.

I thought he was like undefeated for a long time.

R

rz3300

Banned
Well once again I missed the big event that everyone was talking about. It was very annoying too because I was at work and everyone who came in was saying how excited they were to go home and watch it or go out and watch it, and there I was, at work. Oh well, I guess there will be plenty of others to see throughout my lifetime, but I did hear that it was a pretty good one so I am a little regretful. At least I made some money, though.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am one of the lucky aficionados who saw that quick knockout of Jose Aldo by the flamboyant Conor McGregor. It looked like Aldo had suffered a broken nose. It was a one punch knockout with Conor's left that did in Aldo. But now Aldo had regained the featherweight crown because McGregor moved to the lightweight division in the process relinquishing the crown.

P

pwarbi

I did watch the fight, but for me it was never going to live up to the hype that preceded it. McGregor for me is mainly about hype and publicity more than anything else, and while he very well might make a lot of money for himself and the UFC, as a fighter I've never really been all that impressed.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am a fan of McGregor but that doesn't mean that I think he's great no matter what. With that fight against Aldo, McGregor wss simply devastating with his left hand. On the other hand, Aldo did not have an opportunity to show his wares since the fight was very quick. When McGregor challenged Nate Diaz, that fight showed the vulnerability of the flamboyant fighter. Diaz defeated him by a rear naked choke.