• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Did you watch the VP debate?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
pretty boring.

The highlight of the night was at the end when they brought their families on stage. Palin's daughters and Bidens granddaughters are all sexy.

:wutyousay:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, it was just torture. I was hoping Biden would call out Palin on a bunch of the stupid shit she said in the past few weeks, he didn't.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah I watched it. Sarah Palin blows. My roommate and my old RA played this drinking game related to topics within the debate.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
seemed like Biden spent the whole time correcting all of Palin's "facts".

I also loved how everytime Palin got a little flustered, she'd fall back on the generic patriotic phrases.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Yeah I watched it. Sarah Palin blows. My roommate and my old RA played this drinking game related to topics within the debate.
take a shot everytime Palin says Alaska? :49:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
take a shot everytime Palin says Alaska? :49:

Along that line but with different things. It was pretty good. I was the mediator since I pay attention.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You guys what the fuck ?!

Biden RAPED Palin. He was like a laser guided missile, straight to the point... unlike Palin who never answered the questions she was asked, and fucking talked about Alaska half of the time.

I loved the man, the thing about his boy not coming really made me feel sad. Palin is a fucking whore who needs to die a horrible death. My favorite lines:

Palin: I don't have to answer, or even adress this question!
"John Mccain is the person we need to leave...LEAD"

Palin: CAN I TALK ABOUT AFGHANISTAN?

Moderator: uh yeh

Palin: MAVERICKS

Biden: "JOHN MCCAIN IS NOT A MAVERICK" (FUCK YEAH)
BIDEN: NOT KNOWIN' IF MY BOYS GONNA MAKE IT (*Manly tear*)

All in all, I hope Americans are not THAT stupid and realize Palin is what she is, a soccer mam with an IQ lower than her Down syndrome grandson, fuck yeah I went there.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All in all, I hope Americans are not THAT stupid and realize Palin is what she is, a soccer mam with an IQ lower than her Down syndrome grandson, fuck yeah I went there.

That was hardcore but I just Lulz'd.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
did you guys notice at the end when Palin's daughter was on stage, they always tried to hide her pregnant stomach. at first she had the baby covering it, then she just turned around away from the camera.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
did you guys notice at the end when Palin's daughter was on stage, they always tried to hide her pregnant stomach. at first she had the baby covering it, then she just turned around away from the camera.

Yeah hahahaha

Pretty sad if you ask me. I wonder if Palin slashes herself in the name of christ because her daughter is having an abomination to the lord.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pretty boring.

The highlight of the night was at the end when they brought their families on stage. Palin's daughters and Bidens granddaughters are all sexy.

:wutyousay:

I hope your not referring to the little children on state! :carduindisguise

To the best of my knowledge america has 3% of the worlds oil reserves, and consumes 25% of the worlds oil production! how long does she think it will last after all the "drill, drill, drill" is done?

and also when she came up with that "your plan is a white flag of surrender!" I was like STFU bitch :ranter:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah hahahaha

Pretty sad if you ask me. I wonder if Palin slashes herself in the name of christ because her daughter is having an abomination to the lord.

was that really necessary

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
was that really necessary

Yeah... because I really think that's how her mind works. For the record, I don't think her baby is an abomination.

I do think that she thinks that. I think I didn't quite portray my sentence as I should have.

I meant to say she slashes herself in the belief that god is angry at her for having an abomination. But she herself considers it an abomination, not me.

Does this make any sense ?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i was hoping biden would just tear her naive ass up. he didn't do a bad job but i was expecting more.

i can't stand palin.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The one part I found especially funny was when she mentioned the "soccer moms" talking about gas or whatever, and as soon as she said those words there was a huge plummet in the approval chart on screen :49:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's amazing how little one has to know to survive a debate on such a grandiose scale. she knows fucking nothing and can only spill cliches in hopes of tricking the idiot undecideds to throw votes her way. Biden was WAY too restrained in his responses. i SO wanted him to just tear into her and expose her epic lack of knowledge....but he never did. it had to be a calculated effort to not do so because i don't understand why he didn't.

i hope the republicans get raped in this election. 1. to teach future candidates don't pick morons for you VP just because they're a woman (that should be a deterrent not a plus but whatever) 2. it scares the shit out of me to think that if Mccain passes away, she will be the leader of America. she should stick to what she knows best, which is driving her kids (who all have weird ass names btw) to hockey.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it's amazing how little one has to know to survive a debate on such a grandiose scale. she knows fucking nothing and can only spill cliches in hopes of tricking the idiot undecideds to throw votes her way. Biden was WAY too restrained in his responses. i SO wanted him to just tear into her and expose her epic lack of knowledge....but he never did. it had to be a calculated effort to not do so because i don't understand why he didn't.

it definetely was a calculated effort, if he had teared into her the way alot of us was suspecting, he would end up looking arrogant and belittling. hed probably loose votes by doing that. i think he did a good job in that debate. he showed he had alot more knowledge and more depth in his answers than palin, and at the same time he didnt come off as arrogant.

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it definetely was a calculated effort, if he had teared into her the way alot of us was suspecting, he would end up looking arrogant and belittling. hed probably loose votes by doing that. i think he did a good job in that debate. he showed he had alot more knowledge and more depth in his answers than palin, and at the same time he didnt come off as arrogant.

never thought I'd see the day, but I gotta say I agree with what you just said!!!

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
best part of the show...:49:

a5gjdu-1.jpg

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ ahhaha, LULZ, Rick must be proud.