• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Disneyland rides

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Have you been to Disneyland and have you checked the rides? In the olden days, carnivals and fairs were reserved for children although adults also take part in the rides. But now it’s for all with the variety of rides. I had been to Disneyland Hongkong 3 times and I savored some rides. I admit that there are scary rides that would make you throw up. You can guess that I took the moderate rides so I could enjoy my tour.
 
P

Pharmacom

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
420
Points
18
Unfortunately not, but I would very much like to go there
 
johnjohn

johnjohn

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2017
Messages
481
Points
18
I've been to Disney world a few times. It takes a few days to see and ride everything. It's quite pricey now a days also
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
I am not one for roller coasters or the bigger rides, but I am sure that this place is full of some of the smaller ones, but also that is really not a place I would do well at. Just another place that is not really for me, but who knows what might happen down the road should kids enter into the equation.
 
Top