• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

District 9 on blu-ray surprise

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
They have a playable demo of GOD of WAR 3 on the disc
E3 playable demo, im installing it now...!!!!

also dantes inferno is going to blow it out of the waters i bet.

:bitelip:
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
I heard it was really good! Can't wait to rent it. It's weird that there's a demo on the movie... Not a big God of War fan though.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I liked district 9. Dante's Inferno sucks. Im not a God of War fan either but i respect it as a franchise since there are tons of people who love it so they obviously appreciate something i dont.

This time around Kratos 3D sculpt is awesome. I like the muscularity and muscle shapes they put on him. Video games rarely get muscularity right.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I like both Dantes inferno and GOW.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Dante's Inferno felt like it had such a weak production value... and what was the deal with him sewing cloth onto his chest?
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Dante's Inferno felt like it had such a weak production value... and what was the deal with him sewing cloth onto his chest?

Sewing cloth into his chest.. gee did you not see?
seems like each part he sews is a time in his life, that something significant happened. also Dantes inferno is based on a actual poem, and the game is following it pretty well too.

heres the link to wiki on the poem
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferno_(Dante)
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Sewing cloth into his chest.. gee did you not see?
seems like each part he sews is a time in his life, that something significant happened. also Dantes inferno is based on a actual poem, and the game is following it pretty well too.

heres the link to wiki on the poem
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferno_(Dante)

Yeah i know its from the devine comedy, ive never read it though. I just played the demo so i was confused a bit. Atleast they show titties lol.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Anyways, so did u get the GOW demo? how do u like it?
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Anyways, so did u get the GOW demo? how do u like it?

its good, when the game does come out, in most of the levels you play on the back(s) of the Titans, pretty wicked huh? on sonys site for the game they say the Titans are the height of the Empire state building. also the game/maps themselves are over 4 times the size of the previous GOW games, your able to see vast armies in this one, i suppose thats going to be very brutal(violent)


but speaking of the demo its over 3gigs on the disc, you get to fly up the inside of the mountain to mt. olympus im assuming, right before it ends you go thru a crack in the side and land on the Lava Titans head, the feet on those titans are like football field lol...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
heres the trailer, again look closely at the end you can see three of the titans climbing up the mountain..




 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
looks cool. I wish they had GTA 4 physics when you hit the enemies... I wish everygame had GTA 4 physics lol

Have you tried Bayonetta?
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
cool. I'll check it out. I downloaded the Bayonetta demo, i wont buy it but it was insane. Over the top combo's and insane style. you should download it... Ive heard bad things about the PS3 version but im sure its still good
 
Top