• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Do you think BB DVDs are getting better?

  • Thread starter mike pulcinella
  • Start date
mike pulcinella

mike pulcinella

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
113
Points
16
From some of the trailers I've seen, I do!

I'm not talking about my own stuff. It seems like there are some really talented filmmakers getting into making bodybuilding DVDs and that the quality has been steadily increasing

You all agree?

What do you like about the new DVDs?

What don't you like?

What would you like to see in the future?

Answers to these questions are like market research for me. It helps to know what the audience is interested in as I go forward with my new projects.
 

Similar threads

Hypocrisy86
Replies
2
Views
4K
Mahmoud Ali Mohamad
M
R
Replies
6
Views
4K
Zviko
Zviko
youngmusclejock
Replies
10
Views
4K
tim290280
tim290280
D
Replies
9
Views
4K
The big king
The big king
Top