• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Do you wear glasses?

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
glasses and contacts for everything except v close stuff
brand : jaguar, yes of the cars

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd like to get some contacts,. but im afraid i'd poke my eyes out or drop them..

P

Pain

VIP
I'd like to get some contacts,. but im afraid i'd poke my eyes out or drop them..

I had contacts for a while and they were the biggest pain in the world at first. First time I tried getting them in took around 40 minutes. I kept on instinctively blinking my eyes. Getting them out for the first time only took me around 20 minutes though. After a few weeks, it only took less than a minute to get them in and out.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have prescription glasses, but dont wear them, only to see shit from far, but they are very weak, not much difference with the on or not

I have heard of this red-green blind thing, what is is exactly?

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

when touching your eyeballs you can touch the white without blinking, you might blink at first but then you`ll notice that you dont get the blink reflex when touching the white, obviously far from the whole thing thr light goes in
(iris?)
they are pretty easy trust me

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No I don't do that but am short sighted.Why do you wear glasses when watching?I do need glasses when am watching the TV from a far but I font normally wear them.

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

I am short-sighted. I have been wearing glasses since grade 4. I have been wearing them ever since. When my daughter was born and she started crawling she broke them and I have never worn them since. I normally strain but I have never afforded to replace them. She still plays with the broken pieces and I see how she enjoys herself. I alsways desire to replace them when she is older. I dnt want to spoil her eyesight. My mum says I should have never been prescribed with glasses. I was born with good yesight, I just oved glasses and I thought they looked cute. I desire to have a surgery and fix the problem permanently.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Jason_ke

Jason_ke

Seems you have a question but it's just not coming out clear!! Maybe you are concerned about people who wear glasses because you wear them too, or something?!
It's like asking do you wear shoes? Many do wear shoes, but some dont!! Either way asking someone whether s/he wears shoes sound rhetoric, as said up there!! Anyway, tl:dr i don't wear them!!

sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

I would agree. Wearing and taking contacts off is the hardest thing ever. I used to love them when I had them. I used to like them green or blue. The challenge was taking them off. They are so freaky. Especially after a long night with friends, and you just want to get in bed and sleep, But no, You have to stay up removing contacts from your eyes!.