• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Doctor Strange, the movie

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
A doctor named Strange figures in an accident that rendered his limbs useless. In his search for a cure, he reached a mysterious enclave. That changed the life of the doctor who had to battle the forces of evil with sorcery. Benedict Cumberbatch plays the role of Dr. Strange that earned more than $600 million in the box office. He was supported by Tilda Swinton and Rachel McAdams.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
I got all excited at first thinking it was the Dr. Strangelove movie but I guess not, but it sounds interesting in its own right. I do like Rachel McAdams so I think it might be worth checking out for that reason alone.
 
Top