• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Does porn boost your lifts?

Tiger Fitness

Tiger Fitness

Well-known member
Author
Joined
Sep 12, 2021
Messages
879
Points
28

This Shocking Study Says Porn Boosts Your Lifts​


 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
O

Odiettreb

New member
Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2025
Messages
3
Points
3
I noticed I lift better when I’m dialed in and not distracted, and too much porn just messes with my focus and drive. It’s more a mental drain than anything helpful.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold, MindlessWork and Legit
Legit

Legit

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2024
Messages
204
Points
43
I noticed I lift better when I’m dialed in and not distracted, and too much porn just messes with my focus and drive. It’s more a mental drain than anything helpful.
Exactly!
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
O

Odiettreb

New member
Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2025
Messages
3
Points
3
Tried seeing if porn affected my lifts a while back. Honestly, it didn’t really boost anything physically—sometimes it left me more distracted than anything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
MindlessWork

MindlessWork

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2017
Messages
164
Points
28
Better to be focused than being distracted by porn.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
The question really should be what does sex, porn and ejaculation do to testosterone levels.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MindlessWork
Top