• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Dog used for shark bait

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
773
Points
16
Dog used for shark bait (Warning: Graphic Picture Inside)

:disgust:

This is really shit and sorry for posting if it offends u.

15col6h-1.jpg


http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/10/1019_051019_dog_shark.html
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
wow... that is just horrible
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I hope the bastards who did that die. no rly. yes.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
You people kill hundreds of bugs/ants/bees you see around your house. What makes a dog's life any more special?

:Badger:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
You people kill hundreds of bugs/ants/bees you see around your house. What makes a dog's life any more special?

:Badger:

Feelings, they can help, save lives, even call 911 if trained right.
can your doggy hit 911 on the tellerphoner?
mine can... get to 9 heh
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
cruel f**ken people!!
those people should be sent to jail and fined!
 
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
if they are going to do that, the dog should be put down first before being used as bait.

thats a golden retreiver right? those things cost a hell of a lot!
although according to the article there's a LOT of stray dogs and cats where that happened, so it obviously musnt be a dog worth all that much money if they got em running around all over the joint.
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
You people kill hundreds of bugs/ants/bees you see around your house. What makes a dog's life any more special?

:Badger:

Dogs can apperently detect the smell of cancer and thus help with an early diagnosis. Lets see a bee do that.


edit: Should of used a cat, they are much better for shark catching... or was that asian catching...
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Feelings, they can help, save lives, even call 911 if trained right.
can your doggy hit 911 on the tellerphoner?
mine can... get to 9 heh

my dog can grab a Bud :linedrunk:

on topic: that's a nice dog, i'm sorry for him :(
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Dogs can apperently detect the smell of cancer and thus help with an early diagnosis. Lets see a bee do that.


edit: Should of used a cat, they are much better for shark catching... or was that asian catching...

Let's see a dog make honey.

:Badger:
 
F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
248
Points
36
These people should be strung up and beaten with a lead pipe.

Freak:angrydude:

Edit: I read the article and the dog was saved. Dumb French people are to blame.
 
Top