• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Donate To Support MuscleMecca.com Forum

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Bump
keep the donations coming and add your name to the list in your post that your've donated and how much
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Thanks everyone for your contributions. However, we currently no longer have a VB license. A new license is $100, and thats for 1 year. A license means I can install new mods and upgrades to the site.

I have received around $8 in donations so far. $100 would be a nice target to reach.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I'll send you a tenner in a few weeks. :xyxthumbs:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Thanks. Every little helps.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
...Just waiting for my tax refund.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
do you accept checks???
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Be best if it was in my paypal account so I can buy a new license using that account.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
ok ill set up an account later
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
once i get a job i`ll donate... until then
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
:49: @ reps for donating.

I will donate $10 or so. But skip the rep points, the "****" crew destroyed any meaning and significance behind rep points a while back.

what about having Donation stars to those who have donated somewhere under their useranmes or a another page/thread with a list of members

Why? :dunnodude:
Donating should be enough. Why the need for stars? Pain will know who donated to help keep the site going. That should be enough. I don't see the need.
I think we can get to US $100 pretty easily.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Its just a fken idea, maybe some members would like that idea to show that they have supported mecca by donating

Well of course pain will know who has donated
but an idea to have donation stars under there name, new star added each time they donater,
for something to get in return as well help supporting mecca.

and if people are happy with something in return such as being repped or getting a donar star under there name then be it, then let it be

Why do you always need recognition? It is like you voting for yourself in everything you possibly can. I understand you are trying to help the site, and that is great. But like most things you are going a bit over the top. That is all I am saying. Like this thread. Great idea :thumbsup2: but stop there. Greeting new members, great idea and awesome you take the time :gaysign: but your greeting message!? :doh:
Know what I mean? Not trying to piss you off, I like you but I am just letting you know.. tone it down a bit. :borat:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
- Braaq. :no:

Everything Dridz has done for the site is more than appreciated. If he wants to do those things, let him do them. He's not hurting the site. I welcome all ideas. In fact, I might do some sort of donation tag or something.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Target has been reached. :)

Thanks to everyone that donated.
 

Similar threads

Top