• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Donna Simpson Sets Goal to Weigh 1000 lbs.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ix797b-1.jpg

Most of the time when you hear women setting goals for their weight its to lose it! However, this isn't the case for 42 year old,Donna Simpson. Donna Simpson, a New Jersey mother, is trying to become the fattest women in the world within the next two years. She already weighs 602 pounds and needs a scooter to get around, but according to her she is healthy. To achieve her goal, Simpson will have to consume up to 12,000 calories a day at a cost of $750 a week in food.

She has support from Phillipe, her boyfriend who weighs a measly 150, he has recently been quoted saying, he is a "fat admirer" and is encouraging her to eat more everyday. She also part of a Web site where men pay to watch her eat fattening foods.

Donna Simpson Sets Goal to Weigh 1000 lbs and... | Gather

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
...Seriously?

What a waste of money and oxygen. I wouldn't consider someone who needs a scooter to move due to tremendous amounts of fat "healthy," but maybe that's just me.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Healthy my ass, this bitch is gonna die before makes it.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's insane! Her boyfriend probably just wants to make money out of her. If he really cared about her he'd put a stop to this. This woman's going to end up hurting herself even more. She won't even be able to lift herself up and she'll be living such a terrible life style.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The magnitude of human stupidity is comparable to the size of our universe.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what a piece of shit, I hope she dies in her sleep tonight.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
In one of my nutrition practice subjects they were trying to tell us that 'fat people don't choose to be fat' ...

Lol. Stupid bitch.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
In one of my nutrition practice subjects they were trying to tell us that 'fat people don't choose to be fat' ...

Lol. Stupid bitch.

I've noticed that society tends to portray bad habbits as some sort of uncontrollable illness or as something that we dont understand....

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
what a piece of shit, I hope she dies in her sleep tonight.

^this!!!

I wanted to say something similar but this is even better (sooner to die) ahhaha.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's insane! Her boyfriend probably just wants to make money out of her. If he really cared about her he'd put a stop to this. This woman's going to end up hurting herself even more. She won't even be able to lift herself up and she'll be living such a terrible life style.

There are people who find fat people attractive. The fatter they are the more attractive they find them.
Call it a condition or just call it plain fucked up but there are pple in society like this

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope her stupidity kills her.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There are people who find fat people attractive. The fatter they are the more attractive they find them.
Call it a condition or just call it plain fucked up but there are pple in society like this

I was going to say this.

But instead I will say that in animal breeding we cull certain lines to strengthen the population and remove undesirable traits. I say we kill/cull fat people so that we get less fat people.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Up to her if she wants to be a hideous blob of cretinism with no benefit to society.

However there should be NO aid whatsoever from any health service, or other burden on resources that other people could use when she inevitably becomes too ill and unable to look after herself. She should be left to die.

P

Pain

VIP
People like this should pay fat tax.

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
1000+pounds...

would that be a deadlift record for the ambulance guy?

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
If she's earning her own money, I don't have a problem with this.

Obviously, it sucks for her child.....but what can you do.

As long as she can pay her own medical bills or other expenses, I think she can do whatever she wants to do.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If she's earning her own money, I don't have a problem with this.

Obviously, it sucks for her child.....but what can you do.

As long as she can pay her own medical bills or other expenses, I think she can do whatever she wants to do.

Agreed. To add, as long as it doesn't harm her child then she can also do what she wants. Now, at 1000+ pounds, if she can't take care of her kid, then the child should be taken away (if younger.)

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Agreed. To add, as long as it doesn't harm her child then she can also do what she wants. Now, at 1000+ pounds, if she can't take care of her kid, then the child should be taken away (if younger.)

Before she eats him.