• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Don't talk during a movie in Philly

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Another reason to not go to the cinema.

291ml1k-1.jpg


A South Philadelphia man enraged because a father and son were talking during a Christmas showing of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button took care of the situation when he pulled a .380-caliber gun and shot the father, police said.

http://www.philly.com/philly/hp/new..._shot_because_family_talked_during_movie.html
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
welcome to philly :keke:

i almost got jumped on the airport because i had my redskins had and shirt on :keke:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
"hey shut up im trying to watch the movie!" *pow pow pow* ahhhh you shit for brains shot meeeh
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Thats some scary stuff right there, makes u think twice now about things you do in public
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
this guy is an idiot, shooting someone for a stupid reason :no:
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
I can sympathize with the guy, after watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, I felt like shooting someone too.
 
Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
497
Points
16
people these days are fucking nuts.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I can sympathize with the guy, after watching The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, I felt like shooting someone too.

It was that bad ? :keke:

People are fucking stupid these days...sure you get pissed if someone ruins your movie with talk...but dont shot them!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
It was that bad ? :keke:

People are fucking stupid these days...sure you get pissed if someone ruins your movie with talk...but dont shot them!


agreed, at least he could beat the shit out of him or using a knife, but shooting him?! c'mon!!







:D jk
 
Top