• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Dorian Yates in retirement

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
A pic of Dorian after his comp days. Still looking good.

 
X-Man

X-Man

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2009
Messages
194
Points
16
Yes, Dorian look good.
Thanks for update man.
 
CombBoy

CombBoy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
445
Points
18
Man, he really fucked up that left bicep for sure the poor bugger. Still very much a legend. Looking brilliant for his age. Good to see him still working hard in the gym :headbang:
 
DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
575
Points
38
Fuck I wish I had 750,000 dollars to open up a Temple Gym in Seattle, Wa. I think that Franchise has a lot of promise
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
^^that would be nice !!!

dorian is in good shape for his age :thumbsup2:
 

Similar threads

Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
148
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
179
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Top