• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Dorian Yates Video: Underhand Grip Pulldown

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
50 views, no posts? Well, I say he still looks great, although it's wierd for his ars to be that much smaller.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
50 views, no posts? Well, I say he still looks great, although it's wierd for his ars to be that much smaller.



i agree. just because your off the juice doesn't mean you have to be small.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Still looking good. Saw his abs in latest Flex. Very lean
 
P

Pumpin

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2007
Messages
61
Points
6
very good video shows good form yates is so small now tho damn man i want to watch some blood n guts now when he was big lol
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
He looks really good
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
yeh he still does look very good, textbook form
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
And its a killer exercise as well : D
 

Similar threads

Iceman1981
Replies
0
Views
2K
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
Replies
0
Views
2K
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
Replies
0
Views
2K
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
Iceman1981
Replies
3
Views
3K
KaiGold
KaiGold
Top