• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dorian Yates vs. Phil Heath

A

alper

Dorian is the man.

Attachments

• yates_13.jpg
    yates_13.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 22,574
  • Phil_notes_large.jpg
    Phil_notes_large.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 1,322
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd say Dorian
but Phil can and will get as big or if not Bigger. :)

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd say Dorian
but Phil can and will get as big or if not Bigger. :)

Phil will NEVER EVER be as big as Dorian. He just does not have the structure to be a "biggie"... Period!:disgust:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Phil FTW ... period :tiphat:

Zviko

Zviko

Phil will NEVER EVER be as big as Dorian. He just does not have the structure to be a "biggie"... Period!:disgust:

you are a comedian right? dorian competed at something like 260, phil competes 235-240 as genetically gifted as he is you think in his lifetime he won't achieve 260+.you been smoking some crack:wutyousay: and oh you can't compare with just one picture come on?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Dorian wins, but then again, we need better pics than this :gaygay: Phil can get bigger than dorian just only in particular body parts, for example phil has the potential to get bigger delts and arms than dorian (even though hes already got bigger arms) but phil will never have dorians back or his sick ass calve (even though phil posses great calves), and even his chest for that matter. but to do a proper comparison, we need better pics.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
need more pics, but yates wins, heath has bulkier looking arms but yates chest is outta this world

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

It takes time
hes only been doing this for 5 years
overtime you become bigger and bigger
if you do it right....

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ so far heath is doing an awesome job, hes gonna go far.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he is referring to the narrow clavicles thing. Man that is just bullshit. It doesn't really matter, because phil has now developed enormous delts and huge traps from the narrow clavicles. He may even get as wide as dorian with his development, because dorian had weak delts. And noone can say negative things about his calves..I've never seen a black man with calves that big..let me say that if He did have wider clav's, and the same delt development, he would be the best bodybuilder in the history of the sport.period.

Zviko

Zviko

I think he is referring to the narrow clavicles thing. Man that is just bullshit. It doesn't really matter, because phil has now developed enormous delts and huge traps from the narrow clavicles. He may even get as wide as dorian with his development, because dorian had weak delts. And noone can say negative things about his calves..I've never seen a black man with calves that big..let me say that if He did have wider clav's, and the same delt development, he would be the best bodybuilder in the history of the sport.period.

that's true, is phil black? i though he was mixed race sorry to ask this as this has no absolute relation.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks black to me, but he has blue eyes, so yes, maybe a grandpa is white..

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
x2

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
:tiphat:

I would'nt say dorian's delts were weak and paul dillett had bigger calves than phil just to let you know. :tiphat: im not dissing phils calves, i think that there great but there not better than dorians

Attachments

• Dorian yates back double bicep.jpg
    Dorian yates back double bicep.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,587
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'd give this one to Dorian. the side chest is probably Phil's worst pose. in other poses it might have been different.

Edy

Edy

Dorian all the way ! Excepting biceps..