• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dosing while sick?

BAMA76

BAMA76

Banned
What's happening Muscle Mecca? I have had some health issues going on here lately. And now I have literally been in the bed all week, I have got up and went a couple places like Post office, and grocery store, but I have been down and out for this whole week. Dizziness, sweating, low grade fever is what I have had going on, it has seem to break for now, I really hope so.
My question to you all is: When something like this hits out of nowhere and sudden while you are in cycle, do you continue with dosing schedule? Even though I have not picked up a weight? I did, I continued my dosing to keep my bloods up. I wasn't and still not 100% about it, this is why I am asking you guys. Thanks for any info and feedback.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ask shadow he know this. me I would get clean if sick. get well

MindlessWork

MindlessWork

When I came down with a severe lung infection this past winter I kept up with the pinning (1cc Test E 250) except missed one day when I was in the ER to drain my old air bags.

BAMA76

BAMA76

Banned
When I came down with a severe lung infection this past winter I kept up with the pinning (1cc Test E 250) except missed one day when I was in the ER to drain my old air bags.
Thanks

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I keep dosing unless I'm put in the hospital

R

rz3300

Banned
The more that I age the more that I really try to do nothing at all when I am sick, as it seems to get worse in terms of the effects that certain things can have. Maybe it is just me being paranoid but I am more in line with the better safe than sorry mentality.