• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Drealdeal transformation (M4BTEAM CONTEST)

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Big D love you,you have been hardcore and in full speed on this contest and made drastic changes even with limited gear ,so making your diet do the work is bad ass brother RESPECT!!!
Thanks man ..my biggest motivator I believe was the hard work put in by my fellow contestants I mean look at the changes and motivation the made and found... beef is getting slim shit might have to change the screen name lol. Muscle Mechanic is just shredded AF, 50 went from dad bod to God bod ,Chad his just a beast he makes the most amazing changes.. and Mr.Hillbilly muscle himself has mustered up so much momentum he is going for the grand prix coming up in a few months..... it's been a privilege to be here, now and in this contest.
Forever your bro in Iron

Drd....
Brother u are shredded too.

The thing is I am a HIIT freak!!!
I love the labored breathing and high heart rate.
The problem is I come in smaller then I would like.
In December I came in 8 lbs up same bf%
So for me I don't meet my mark.

But Dreal, if your were ever short of anything I had your back as i told u from start on certain things.
I always meant that...

But I would have wanted some halo!!!
Lol!!

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big D love you,you have been hardcore and in full speed on this contest and made drastic changes even with limited gear ,so making your diet do the work is bad ass brother RESPECT!!!
Thanks man ..my biggest motivator I believe was the hard work put in by my fellow contestants I mean look at the changes and motivation the made and found... beef is getting slim shit might have to change the screen name lol. Muscle Mechanic is just shredded AF, 50 went from dad bod to God bod ,Chad his just a beast he makes the most amazing changes.. and Mr.Hillbilly muscle himself has mustered up so much momentum he is going for the grand prix coming up in a few months..... it's been a privilege to be here, now and in this contest.
Forever your bro in Iron

Drd....

If we are afraid to fail, we will never be able to do those things that we are truly capable of. Look at it like this- A flower doesn’t think of the flower next to it as competition, it just blooms. I really think we all are blooming.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Forever your bro in Iron

Drd....

You are the king of compliments my friend lol. I don't know if I can call myslef slim, being I am still 223 lbs, but it's sure better than that sloppy, fat body I came in with in February! I'm pretty sure everyone on here can remember how quick you made changes in the beginning, so we all know how hard you worked for this. Maybe things have been a little off lately, but you too have made very obvious changes in this contest.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Forever your bro in Iron

Drd....

You are the king of compliments my friend lol. I don't know if I can call myslef slim, being I am still 223 lbs, but it's sure better than that sloppy, fat body I came in with in February! I'm pretty sure everyone on here can remember how quick you made changes in the beginning, so we all know how hard you worked for this. Maybe things have been a little off lately, but you too have made very obvious changes in this contest.
Thanks man...i just call it like I see it.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Forever your bro in Iron

Drd....

But Dreal, if your were ever short of anything I had your back as i told u from start on certain things.
I always meant that...

Lol!!
I truly appreciate that. I need a break from gear anyways so it's not such a bad thing.
Plus I don't like owing ppl or have to worry about them putting my biz on blast, like hey remember wen I gave u such and such .... know wut I mean. I not short really actually worked perfectly.

Last edited:
Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
A quick update pic ... I will post my final pics most likely tonight or 2marrow

Trained chest today

Gears

Halo 15mg

Letro 1.25mg

No oil 2day

Happy gaining y'all

Drd
6f0fbe78e8edb7911ef34a0244d9be25-1.jpg

Weight 202lbs

Last edited:
Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Matter of fact ...these are my final pics and I would like to thank mecca, m4b ,mountain man,and all the competitors it's been great and a pleasure so with that in officially withdrawing from this competition ,please don't ask I won't answer but I have my reasons ,nothing negative no bad reason just .... best of luck it's been amazing . I'm not leaving the forum or anything like that I'm not dying either just over it. Tired .
I'll be starting another log in a few months for the next bulk.

Happy gaining y'all 20180611 125925 20180611 125744 20180611 125828

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Lighting kinda washed any detail out but w.evs 20180611 130722

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Matter of fact ...these are my final pics and I would like to thank mecca, m4b ,mountain man,and all the competitors it's been great and a pleasure so with that in officially withdrawing from this competition ,please don't ask I won't answer but I have my reasons ,nothing negative no bad reason just .... best of luck it's been amazing . I'm not leaving the forum or anything like that I'm not dying either just over it. Tired .

Lookin shredded my brother. Doing a great job

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Out fuci standing brother ,you did the work and a shit ton of over time .respect for you brother respect

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
U look great.
U know what, I wrote final stuff down this morning and was doing same.
Wife gave me Hell over this.
Then she said, just finish it!

Whatever your post meant u still in this as far as I am concerned

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
U look great.
U know what, I wrote final stuff down this morning and was doing same.
Wife gave me Hell over this.
Then she said, just finish it!

Whatever your post meant u still in this as far as I am concerned
Meaning that I don't mind at all if it's your last day today and too busy or whatever it's close enough for me.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
It was a joke anyway.
It's was the gesture that I meant.
I have been broke doing side work but willing to give my shirt.

When i give it's over.
But this is only for entertainment purposes, RIGHT.....

Or to give examples on transformation.

Hope i didn't say wrong thing.
If so my apologies.

Tren is messing with my head now, I am really thinking I said something the wrong way or it came out that way.
I am lost in post most of time and start typing get busy stop and realize it went thru

My phone updated and everything going crazy. I grab it after feeling it vibrate for long time when I get the chance and
peel smart remote app has everything on video in pocket u name it....

I sent texts to wife just today in letters u know random in pocket, then car like mine in ditch at end of road. She thought I was in the wreck struggling to get help.
It wasn't me car like mine and phone crazy.

Need to fix settinh with upgrade.
I had to say all that above, I am really worried now I gotta go back and see if something went wrong
Forever your bro in Iron

Drd....

I always meant that...

Lol!!
I truly appreciate that. I need a break from gear anyways so it's not such a bad thing.
Plus I don't like owing ppl or have to worry about them putting my biz on blast, like hey remember wen I gave u such and such .... know wut I mean. I not short really actually worked perfectly.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Sorry for thinking everything about me above....

Lol!!

But have to admit things have been getting to my head closing in on the end here.

But I also haven't been in best spirits this whole deal and I am like a stone wall, i keep so far away from things. Then I wonder when I feel.... isolated.

But I just looked back and u have done great here. I know I tried hardest and felt like u were the guy I would come in behind!!!

Always here or somewhere if u need to shoot shit, all of u here. My life been really tough and if I hadn't been as participative social it's just my tough ride I been on.
No matter the ride my release always been the gym so I can disapline myself that way.

I am really thinking about just withdrawing too. Lol!! But being I stopped repping I really can use the gear so will stay.

U still here as for as I am concerned.
I feel like I lost something thinking u won't be here. Things like this really bother me!
Not ashamed to admit, I feel just wrong without u being here. U kept me going don't know why but u inspired me more here than anyone else! All respect to u!!

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shit... I'm an idiot! I didn't read the caption to the pics above. My bad bro. Sorry that you had to withdraw & I hope everything is ok. I'm glad your not leaving the forum though. You seem like a solid bro & you ran a kick ass log. If ya need anything bud, just shoot me a pm.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Lookin shredded my brother. Doing a great job
My man looking big and lean

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

It's a heavy heart that your pulling your name out of the contest after you have achived so very much brother

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
It's a heavy heart that your pulling your name out of the contest after you have achived so very much brother
Thanks MM and that is all I need to be content.

Chad_Frazier

Chad_Frazier

You know in my book your always a beast. Outside of our friendship you've been one of the guys I've always looked up to and run some of the most impressive logs I've seen ever. Always keep me motivated as hell. I know when I slip even briefly you're over there grinding like a Savage lol.