• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dwayne Johnson or Dave Bautista

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

These 2 WWE icons have been making alot of movies nowadays with The Rock having Skyscraper and Rampage this 2018 alone. Batista on the other hand boosted his acting career with last year's blockbuster Avenger's Infinity War and before that Guardians of the Galaxy 1 and 2. For 2018 he has Escape Plan 2 along side Sylvester Stallone and alongside Jodie Foster in Hotel Artemis.

Both The Rock and Batista have quite a long lineup of films which will further cement and propel their acting careers to superstardom.

Who among the two is your favorite?
IMG 20180625 081549 710 IMG 20180625 081535 355

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

At acting, The Rock is better
At wrestling both are equal

Overall I think The Rock is the best.

P

pamz21

in wrestling i prefer dave batista better than the rock, honestly i feel that batista have much more better body tone than the rock on their wrestling years but recently dwayne have built his body almost same as batista which is really perfect for his image. movie wise I feel that Dwayne the rock Johnson has more edge than dave batista, it's not that dave batista isn't great actor but I guess Dwayne is more flexible in different roles.