• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dymatize Super mass gainer or BSN Truemass

J

johnnytrava

Hi

I need advice !

I am going to invest to suplements some money and I cant decide if I should to buy Super mass gainer (Dymatize) or BSN Truemass .

That super mass gainer weight is 5,5 kg and Truemass only 2,6 kg and the price is same for both of them .

so what do you think ?

and another question is .... I am going to buy NO-Xplode + Syntha aswell + Truemass or super mass gainer what do you think ?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would put my money towards real food instead of a weight gainer supp. I have never met anyone that liked them except Lineman for football.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Weight gainers are generally a waste of money.

Spend it instead on a good quality whey protein (I like ON, but there are plenty that are good), a creatine mono and a boat load of food.

Mass gainers are for people who haven't learnt to eat. Start keeping a food log. Do it for a couple of weeks and see what you actually eat in terms of food, amounts and the breakdowns of calories, protein, carbs and fats. You will be surprised!!!!

Once you have the food log it is very easy to work out what needs to be added to your diet.