• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ed Nunn - A day in the life

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
they do that because they're trying to keep the tension on the
chest !!! if they lower the bar all the way down, then the tension will
come of the chest and goes to the shoulders and triceps !!!
But...but...

You know what? I won't bother.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
they do that because they're trying to keep the tension on the
chest !!! if they lower the bar all the way down, then the tension will
come of the chest and goes to the shoulders and triceps !!!

awesome vid's tkD !!! thanks for sharing :thumbsup2:

actually... you're wrong.

I think its quite the oposite the tricep comes in to play near the lock position,if you want constant tension on the chest you do it has low has possible and don't lockout! stop before lockout, that way you're keeping it more chest..

For keeping it "more chest work" you do the bottom half range, remember the tricep requires elbow flexion to work, therefore near lockot position.

Have you seen Ronnies, Wolf, heath, Cutler videos?

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
actually... you're wrong.

I think its quite the oposite the tricep comes in to play near the lock position,if you want constant tension on the chest you do it has low has possible and don't lockout! stop before lockout, that way you're keeping it more chest..

For keeping it "more chest work" you do the bottom half range, remember the tricep requires elbow flexion to work, therefore near lockot position.

Have you seen Ronnies, Wolf, heath, Cutler videos?

i know, what i meant is if you take the bar all the way down and it hit your chest then there is more tension on your shoulders, that's why you should stop an inch or two before touching your chest.

Da Lorenzo

Da Lorenzo

This guy seems to have a good future, he's on his way