• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

EFX Kre-Alkalyn

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So after reading about this supp, from the Flex Wheeler article about being "NATURAL". I was curious to how well this supp worked... I truly do not know much about Creatine, like the stableness or whatever people talked about.. So my question is if anyone really knows anything about this product or what makes it so much more stable than all the rest???

below is what info bb.com had about it..

Thank you for your :angrydude::angrydude: and help.

The research behind Kre-Alkalyn® EFX’s patent proves that creatine’s speed of conversion or breakdown into creatinine (a mostly useless byproduct) is directly related to its pH??"the lower the pH, the faster it converts. Furthermore, the conversion rates slow dramatically as the pH of the creatine is raised above 7…and stops completely above pH 12. Here’s why…
A pH level above 12 represents the perfect ratio of Hydrogen ions to Hydroxyl ions to stop the chemical reaction of: Creatine + H20 = Creatinine.

The buffering agents in Kre-Alkalyn® EFX effectively “mop up” the excess Hydrogen ions and prevent them from lowering pH. In other words, it gives creatine the ability to resist changes in pH that it normally doesn’t have. This protects the creatine molecules during transport…delivering them intact to the bloodstream so they can reach your muscle cells with 100% potency. That’s the power of pHCD™ delivery technology!

Kre-Alkalyn® EFX is the only creatine product in the world with a pH above 12 because its molecules are chemically bonded to “buffering” agents using a patented manufacturing process. Kre-Alkalyn® EFX’s patent also covers all pH levels from 7-14. Therefore, the pH of all other creatine products must be pH 6.9 or less (they aren’t buffered and cannot resist changes in pH) ??" meaning they will convert to creatinine and lose potency in liquids.

When bodybuilders don't get the results they want from creatine, this is what they do... they "Make The Switch" to Kre-Alkalyn® EFX: The Patent Holder’s Original Brand.

So what about you? Are you ready to put an end to side effects and poor results from "old school" creatine technology? Wouldn't you like to "Get The Body Without The Bloat"?

Kre-Alkalyn EFX creatine just makes sense.

dago85

dago85

So after reading about this supp, from the Flex Wheeler article about being "NATURAL". I was curious to how well this supp worked... I truly do not know much about Creatine, like the stableness or whatever people talked about.. So my question is if anyone really knows anything about this product or what makes it so much more stable than all the rest???

below is what info bb.com had about it..

Thank you for your :angrydude::angrydude: and help.

The research behind Kre-Alkalyn® EFX’s patent proves that creatine’s speed of conversion or breakdown into creatinine (a mostly useless byproduct) is directly related to its pH??"the lower the pH, the faster it converts. Furthermore, the conversion rates slow dramatically as the pH of the creatine is raised above 7…and stops completely above pH 12. Here’s why…
A pH level above 12 represents the perfect ratio of Hydrogen ions to Hydroxyl ions to stop the chemical reaction of: Creatine + H20 = Creatinine.

The buffering agents in Kre-Alkalyn® EFX effectively “mop up” the excess Hydrogen ions and prevent them from lowering pH. In other words, it gives creatine the ability to resist changes in pH that it normally doesn’t have. This protects the creatine molecules during transport…delivering them intact to the bloodstream so they can reach your muscle cells with 100% potency. That’s the power of pHCD™ delivery technology!

Kre-Alkalyn® EFX is the only creatine product in the world with a pH above 12 because its molecules are chemically bonded to “buffering” agents using a patented manufacturing process. Kre-Alkalyn® EFX’s patent also covers all pH levels from 7-14. Therefore, the pH of all other creatine products must be pH 6.9 or less (they aren’t buffered and cannot resist changes in pH) ??" meaning they will convert to creatinine and lose potency in liquids.

When bodybuilders don't get the results they want from creatine, this is what they do... they "Make The Switch" to Kre-Alkalyn® EFX: The Patent Holder’s Original Brand.

So what about you? Are you ready to put an end to side effects and poor results from "old school" creatine technology? Wouldn't you like to "Get The Body Without The Bloat"?

Kre-Alkalyn EFX creatine just makes sense.

well..i have used about 5 months ago the kre-alkalyn efx and i can say that is a good creatine like another creatine of new genaration..you have to think that the results are Subjective and not quicky..They have usually 2 weeks for "Enter circle" in the body..that EFX is the best creatine is not true because there are another new creatines that are good like it..actually i'm using CEO of nutrabolic and Strength and Recovery is very good like a EFX that i have used in the past..try many type of creatine and look what's the best for you..

shaolin36

shaolin36

I have never tried it but what is up with the creatinine conversion? Does all creatine do this except buffered?

dago85

dago85

all creatine of new generation

brizzy03

brizzy03

i have been using kre-alkalyn efx for about 3 weeks now. i really like it. i don't get bloated like i do with some other creatine products. supposedly the pH buffer system reduces the conversion to creatanine, the by-product, which is actually toxic. this is supposed to improve absorption as well. i have always heard that creatine monohydrate is the most stable creatine in liquid as well.

another creatine product you may want to try is con-cret (by ProMera Health). i got samples of it at the O and it requires very little and does not cause u to hold water as well.
http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2804195&cp&pg=2&sr=1&origkw=Creatine&kw=creatine&parentPage=search