• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

El Freako: Staying North of Vag

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Brutal session Freak-O- the-week!!! Nice job on those pull ups...one of my personal favorites.:ugh: Awesome story about the bench. I'm sure they were like...santaeek.

Keep it up!
Banshee

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Banshee looked at my log! She loves me! She loves me!
:xmashsughrun3:

What a bunch of little boys we are :keke:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice session bro, love the volume those dips must have been the final blow to the triceps lol.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Holocaust Cycle V.2 - session 2a
Supersets
Arms

A1. CG Presses
5 x 110kg
5 x 110kg
5 x 110kg
5 x 110kg
5 x 110kg
4 x 110kg
4 x 110kg
3 x 110kg
3 x 110kg
4 x 110kg

A2. Hammer DB Curls
10 x 5 x 30kg
All too easy, great pump though.

B1. Incline Ezbar Extensions
6 x 50kg
3 x 50kg, 5 x 40kg
8 x 40kg (just)

B2. Reverse Curls
3 x 8 x 40kg

Shoulder Rehab

C1. Y-T-W Complex
3 sets with 2.5kg DBs

C2. Cable Face Pulls
3 x 12 x 6.25kg

Abs

D1. Standing Cable Crunches
3 x 12 x 48.75kg
These are harder than you would believe.

D2. Weighted Knee Raises
3 x 12 x 12.5kg

I feel totally axed right now, especially in the tris.

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Banshee looked at my log! She loves me! She loves me!
:xmashsughrun3:

What a bunch of little boys we are :keke:
You know how to make a girls day!! santasmile

Nice session again Freako! :) You don't mess around in the gym, that's for sure. Doing Bi's and Tri's together is always an insane pump, especially with that volume.

What do the standing cable crunches look like? Can't visual those? I've done kneeling cable crunches.

Banshee :xmaswiggle:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn nice CG presses the tri must have been pumped after that.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
You know how to make a girls day!! santasmile

Nice session again Freako! :) You don't mess around in the gym, that's for sure. Doing Bi's and Tri's together is always an insane pump, especially with that volume.

What do the standing cable crunches look like? Can't visual those? I've done kneeling cable crunches.

Banshee :xmaswiggle:

They were recommended by one the Westside Barbell guys (Dave Tate) as being the best accessory exercise for abs to assist with squats. I'll try and find a video.

No video but here's a description: http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/default.asp?qid=4107&tid=104
Pull Down Abs: Begin by placing a rope or leather tricep handle on the lat pulldown machine. face away from the machine and grab the rope behind your head with both hands. Perform the movement in the same motion as a deadlift. Start by pushing your abs out then tighten them as hard as you can. Bend over at the waist until your torso goes below parallel to the floor. Reverse the motion in the same manner.

I tell a lie...vid

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They were recommended by one the Westside Barbell guys (Dave Tate) as being the best accessory exercise for abs to assist with squats. I'll try and find a video.

No video but here's a description: http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/default.asp?qid=4107&tid=104

I tell a lie...vid

Huh, very interesting! Thanks for posting the vid/info, I will have to try those. I'm sure they feel similar to the kneeling ones.

Banshee biggrinsanta

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the pinch grip link. Exactly what type of training are you doing now?

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
again Pinch Grip is amazing. I really like your training style freako. I think more athletes should try to get pinch grip training in. It doesnt look too hard until you actually try it.

Great Volume bro

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your deads are getting heavy man. congrats. :)

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Thanks for the pinch grip link. Exactly what type of training are you doing now?

Its my version of Advanced German Volume Training. Supersetting two "bang for your buck exercises with a 10 x 5 set/rep range. Getting 5 reps each set isn't as important as the intensity involved. I've had to adjust the split to fit my schedule and I don't worry about the timing of the concentric and eccentric phases nor the rest periods.
Explanation and linkages here: http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php/my-new-program-advanced-german-volume-training-38886.html

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't want to check out the pics links man, cause This is how I see El Freako......
barbar-1.jpg

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its my version of Advanced German Volume Training. Supersetting two "bang for your buck exercises with a 10 x 5 set/rep range. Getting 5 reps each set isn't as important as the intensity involved. I've had to adjust the split to fit my schedule and I don't worry about the timing of the concentric and eccentric phases nor the rest periods.
Explanation and linkages here: http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php/my-new-program-advanced-german-volume-training-38886.html

Looks pretty kick ass and easy to follow, which is appealing. I'll definitely be checking in here more often. I thought you were going to follow a Westside template soon?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
strong workout sessions bro!, ur smashing the volume! :hyperguy:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I didn't want to check out the pics links man, cause This is how I see El Freako......
barbar-1.jpg

:D
Awesome, I am totally Conan!

Samoan: :icon_smile_flipoff:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Great sessions Freako! as expected :xyxthumbs:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Nice session bro, love the volume those dips must have been the final blow to the triceps lol.

I don't love the volume LOL

but I know a good workout when I see one ! good job!

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Not a volume fan myself, but i must say congratulations!. Those are some fucking ridiculous sessions there. I wish i had such a big deadlift (and bench and everything else). Some day ;)

Cheers