• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Emo Cutter Girl

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Im so 50/50 about clicking that link.


Aftermath: ....... that's lame I thought it be more gory, I hunt i've seen worse.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
i'd do her.




seriously that was insane.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I think I'd prefer to look at pictures of shark attack victims. The fact that she did this all to herself was the worst.
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
whoa, when i've read no one else but Tech warning about the link i knew it had to be hard. And it is.

No one notice that? I mean, she must have been in hospital quite a few times...
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
she needs some serious help and put into a mental place
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
I cant imagine the pain she must have felt.... How on earth can someone enjoy that? CRAZY
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
tech how the hell do you find this shit? i mean you have to actively look to find stuff like this. you don't just stumble upon it.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Wow, im somewhat dumfounded. Those pictures are pretty intense.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Did anyone else check the rest of the forum out? some other nasty stuff among there
afew car crashes etc
 
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
she looks desperate from life and wants to kill herself slowly.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Did anyone else check the rest of the forum out? some other nasty stuff among there
afew car crashes etc

i checked a couple threads then was just like 'fuck that.'
 
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
i checked the rest of the site it's really disturbing and gory . wouldn't advise anybody of seeing those pics.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
I got to say I was lifting and the impact of that finally hit me not really the gory pics but how a person can do that to them selves.. is just beyond me. She would be a top canidate for a real jigsaw who could make her appreciate life if that is even fucking possible. what hes is doing is a by-product of lack of love people are showing her in life, or shown her in her past, it is actually quite sad she kinda has an attractive face. but rest of that shit fucking plumetted her rating.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
i checked a couple threads then was just like 'fuck that.'

some of the stuff is pretty harsh, i was just scrolling up to page 18 lulz
stuff like this doesn't freak me out :keke:
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
I looked through many of the threads on that site, and wasn't really grossed out or offended.

to be honest, the only kind of pictures that I hate looking at are anything involving animal abuse.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
x2 about the animal abuse, tech


In that emo picture section, i couldnt believe how deep the cuts got to
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
x2 about the animal abuse, tech


In that emo picture section, i couldnt believe how deep the cuts got to


I gotta agree how she avoided major veins is beyond me.
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
61
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
281
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
1K
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Top