• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Endocrinologists and hormones tests

NeverLetGo

NeverLetGo

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2009
Messages
9
Points
1
Hello,

I have question concerning hormone tests.

My doc refered me to do hormones test (Prolaktine, TSA) and also to visit .

Today I started cycle with mono + no xplode + zma + bcaa.

My question is would mentioned above supplements have any influence on tests results?

Before any blood test should I take in the morning mono + bcaa or better would be not to take anything?

Thanks in advance,

NLG
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ Yes. ZMA especially. But so will sleep, adequate rest, hydration, food, water...........

But what are you trying to measure?
 
NeverLetGo

NeverLetGo

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2009
Messages
9
Points
1
I went to see a doc because I have constant pain in breast gland (hope you understand what I mean) for quite a long time. Also since I have put on weight I'm afraid I'm starting to get gynecomastie. The worst thing is that annoying pain.

That's why I was refered to do prolaktine and TSH tests.

With the test results I'm going to visit endocrynologist. Then he will decide should I do more tests (testosterone etc.) or maybe will know smth based on existing results.

That's why I'm considering mentioned before cycle. ehhh
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Nah, I can't see those significantly altering hormone levels.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I have severe gyno from puberty. Unless you are using gear, I highly doubt the supplements you are using will cause you to develope gyno.
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
I have severe gyno from puberty. Unless you are using gear, I highly doubt the supplements you are using will cause you to develope gyno.

Most sever cases of gyno during puberty occur because of morbid obesity or smoking weed.
 
NeverLetGo

NeverLetGo

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2009
Messages
9
Points
1
I have severe gyno from puberty. Unless you are using gear, I highly doubt the supplements you are using will cause you to develope gyno.

I know that the supplements I'm going to use will not cause gyno, I was just wondering would they have any influence on hormones tests results.

Most sever cases of gyno during puberty occur because of morbid obesity or smoking weed.

Definitely true especially in case of weed.

I will try to talk about it with a doc. Ultimately I have time and nothing to lose. Probably I will wait a month with my cycle to get credible test results.

Thanks for replies.

NLG
 
NeverLetGo

NeverLetGo

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2009
Messages
9
Points
1
Obviously I will not use only mono and np xplode and especially zma.

I'm sure that other stuff like bcaa, apak, carbo, proteins won't have any influence.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Obviously I will not use only mono and np xplode and especially zma.

I'm sure that other stuff like bcaa, apak, carbo, proteins won't have any influence.

again, I see the chances of altering hormonal profile slim to nil.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Top