• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Entertaining fantasy movie: 18 Again

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
A cute story of a grandfather and his grandson who met an accident and had swapped their personalities. The grandson entered the body of the 81-year old grandfather Jack and the grandpa entered the 18-year old body of his grandson David. The movie centers on the wishes of the grandfather to do what he failed to do when he was young. George Burns played the grandfather while Charlie Schlatter is the grandson. It’s an entertaining movie that I wish we have more of the same.
lot of extra gas.
 
P

Pharmacom

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
420
Points
18
I saw this movie . Very funny . Recommend this for family viewing
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
I am pretty sure that I have seen this but for some reason I think that it might be a different movie. I picture a wedding movie or some teenage drama and not really a fantasy movie, but who knows. I am not too keen on the movies lately.
 
Top