• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Erik "The House" Fankhouser recent guestposing

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
554
Points
16
Erik is about 275lbs these days. He took a long offseason and will start dieting for the NY Pro 2010...

m_7262ceb1175648268785033e331524f2-1.jpg


m_14cdf2a4927c4f1986d74de25a4807e8-1.jpg


m_15b1b8c500b04b2198ddb235a947f0d4-1.jpg


Unfortunately those are the only photos that I found.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I like the guy.... but he sure has pitiful biceps. His chest isn;t very good either :disgust:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
great guy!

but he sure needs a good off season before stepping on stage again.
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
haha these were from the 2009 Mr. SRU (The show i just competed in on Sunday!) both Fankhouser and Kirk D. were awesome Guys! and MASSIVE
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
His bis looks weird but I'm sure he is a nice guy to talk to.
 

Similar threads

Top