• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

European football thread

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so i tought this would make a good thread since the champions league has started,

c.ronaldo scored amazing freekick damn
arsenal barely beat a poor team
ac milan wins by 1 pippo inzagi scores 2 wich is amazing
liverpool barely win and same goes for man utd

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Inter Vs. Barca, they started of facing each other and to be honest I think that would be my dream final for this year.

What are your guys thoughts? what would be your dream final for this 09/10 CL?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Barca vs Real madrid would be a good final
Barca vs Arsenal pretty similar playing styles and formation

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Barça would win spanish league again, at least. They are playing once again like angels.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know this isnt CL related.... but...

Liverpool 2 - Manchester Utd. 0.

So good seeing that score espically considering the bad run Liverpool had before that game... but still probally not enough for them to come back and win anything but we'll see, and hope.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
finaly they won, i was feeling bad for them as a Arsenal fan

i was really happy last wed when Ac milan won Real madrid 3-2

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that game runied my day. i hate those bloody scousers.

but we'll win the league in the end!

GLORY MAN UNITED!!!

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well

United just beat Blackburn 2 - 0

and as a bonus, fulham beat liverpool 3 - 1

I'm happy!

shame about Chelsea beating Bolton 4 - 0 tho, keeping them at the top of the league. they seem very strong this year.

HATER

HATER

well

United just beat Blackburn 2 - 0

and as a bonus, fulham beat liverpool 3 - 1

I'm happy!

shame about Chelsea beating Bolton 4 - 0 tho, keeping them at the top of the league. they seem very strong this year.

LOL, why is it a shame for chelsea winning by that much?? CHelsea will take the EPL this year, and possibly also the CL.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arsenal are playing really good, 3-0 vs Tottenham good rival victory

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL, why is it a shame for chelsea winning by that much?? CHelsea will take the EPL this year, and possibly also the CL.

as a United fan ofcourse i think its bad that chelsea wins. by how much doesnt really matter. had Chelsea lost, united would have taken the top spot again.

i'm still confident that united will win the PL

and we will do well in the CL as well. i dont believe all the hype about real madrid this year. they have not impressed me with their new "super team". they recently lost 4 - 0 to a team in the spanish 3. division lol. Bacrelona on the other hand are playing really good these days and could possibly be the first team to win the CL rwo years in a row.

i agree Max, arsenal seem very strong atm and will be in top figthing for the title for sure. i think its gonna be really close this year.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ i agree with what ur saying about real and barca, i don´t see real madrid doing anything special there defense is still terrible but barca on the otherhand have the complete team defense midfielders strikers and i do see them going into the finals in CL against a english team Man u,Chealsea or Arsenal

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
interesting development in CL tonight.

Lyon 1 - 1 Liverpool (haha)

this means that liverpool most likely are out of CL!

but other than that its the english teams that look strongest this year also. Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal are all playing well.

barcelona was dissapointing with 0 - 0 against Rubin Kazan, to wich they lost at home in the first match.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
interesting development in CL tonight.

Lyon 1 - 1 Liverpool (haha)

this means that liverpool most likely are out of CL!

but other than that its the english teams that look strongest this year also. Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal are all playing well.

barcelona was dissapointing with 0 - 0 against Rubin Kazan, to wich they lost at home in the first match.

i love how Arsenal are playing right now, not saying that alkmar is a good team but still played awesome, they could go all the way if they play like this

ac milan look good even without kaka, im happy how they are playing lately and beckham coming to the in jan, will deff help them