• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ever had 500 pounds fall on your foot?

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
holy shit!!! i hope u recover soon bro

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex said:
Ironically, I had another injury earlier in the workout where a 95 pound dumbell fell on my middle finger, which bled pretty badly. I bled even worse when the weight gashed open my shin. Then ofcourse you can't forget about the 500+ pounds falling on my foot which may have broke the bone.

Even after all of that, I threw my shoes back on and finished my chest workout limping. If that's not hardcore, I don't know what is!
Flex that is hardcore in my book!!

Hope that you haven't broken anything in the foot!

So is it a high pain tolerance or shock that you have there?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Actually after seeing that pic above I'd say it is brocken and you need some scans so they can get it fixed. If it heals poorly then you'll never walk or run right again.

Oh and ice and elevate as much as possible (DUH! but bears repeating)

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So is it a high pain tolerance or shock that you have there?
Definetly high pain tolerance.

Whenever something like this happens, the first thing that goes on in my mind is "fuck, this is going to set back my training big time" rather than the "fuck, this really hurts!!!" everyone else has.

D.O.M.S. bothers me, but extreme cases such as 500 lbs. landing on my feet or getting hit in the head with a baseball bat doesn't.

:xmaskekegay:

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fuck Dude!!! Ouch! Fucking HardCore Man, Tim's right, get that looked at. You def don't want it to heal wrong. Alot of little bones in your feet.
The only thing that happened to me even close to that was when I got hit by a drunk driver and my leg got jammed between the steering wheel and drivers side door. I bashed my way out & I walked about a quarter mile to a phone to call the cops & walked back. By the time they got there and arrested the dumb fuck that hit me, I couldn't walk. Got it x-rayed and it was broke in 2 places.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
man! you should check that right away! No Joke that shit is bad!

on other hand... your Avatar is great!" :xmasbigok:

R

radguym

Well, it wasn't really all 500+ lbs that hit your foot, was it? Unless you had loaded all the weight onto one side of the bar... So I don't really see what the fuss is about. And lastly I don't get why somebody would start squatting without making sure the bar was loaded and locked correctly...

But I guess it still stings a bit, even though it was perhaps only 300 lbs that hit your foot santasmile

This guy is so funny. I dont no but have you heard of the golden rule or karma. Weight is weight anything that falls on a persons foot is going to hurt.
I would have screamed and yelled Are you F**king stupid. I would have been so pissed off

shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

Well, it wasn't really all 500+ lbs that hit your foot, was it? Unless you had loaded all the weight onto one side of the bar... So I don't really see what the fuss is about. And lastly I don't get why somebody would start squatting without making sure the bar was loaded and locked correctly...

But I guess it still stings a bit, even though it was perhaps only 300 lbs that hit your foot santasmile

^ probably the fool who was spotting turk

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm gonna calculate how many Newtons of force that was :linedrunk:

Edit: I get around 39051 (assuming Turk is 5'8")

Bhana

Bhana

Wish u a speedy recovery!

When i hurt myself, I always think, 'shit im not going to be able to train' too

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn that sounds and looks extremely painful man:ughnoes: hope for a speedy recovery for u bro:) and pushing through the pain and proceeding with the workout, now that is hardcore:D

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My leg is green.

:ughnoes:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy shit man I am really sorry !!!

God damn it what really pisses me off is the attitude of the other guy. He is clearly wrong yet he wouldn't say sorry. What a fucking asshole.

Flex I hope you recover soon and destroy the gym as always.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
heh, wait a min...did you go to doc flexita?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nobody besides me will ever really know how badly I was hit. It's understandable, because nothing is broke and because I didn't scream when it happend (I never do in these types of situations).

But, I know, and I'm fucking shocked that I'm perfectly fine. You saw the pictures, my leg looks like shit run over twice.

Hulk feel no pain!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Glad there were no breaks. But still be carefull. My cousin didn't have his hairline fractures show up until they sent him off for some special scans (MRI I believe). He kept getting pain and swelling long after he should have.

But then again you are the toughest mofo here!