• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Excalibur Championships 2008

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Men: Overall Winner
Men: Super Heavyweight (1st)
30t2qlv-1.jpg

2ewcyzn-1.jpg

33cx2r9-1.jpg

2441klj-1.jpg


Women: Overall Winner
Women: Middleweight (1st)
zyg7fd-1.jpg

jfg6pz-1.jpg

vdemhf-1.jpg


Figure: Overall Winner
Figure: Class C (1st)
Figure: 35+ Overall
Figure: 35+ Short (1st)
sf8gub-1.jpg

k2nz7q-1.jpg
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
nice pic's bro !!! thanks for sharing :tiphat:
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Give me a piece of Ms Figure short (number 120 on the right)
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
some of these girls make me sick
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
The mens winner is really smoothe from the back.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Overall winners look good!
 
D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
971
Points
38
thx for the info, man!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
1K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
3K
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
tkD
Replies
12
Views
19K
PrinceVegeta
PrinceVegeta
Top