• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Excessive coffee

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I drink coffee every morning, and it helps me to focus and stay alert at work. Drinking coffee at irregular hours of the day like 20:00 might cause insomnia, heartburn and sometimes acid reflux. I believe drinking too much caffeine is deadly for those who have hypertension, high cholesterol, and coronary artery disease. If you have these conditions, please do not drink coffee for more than one cup a day.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Drinking 3 to 4 cups of coffee a day is more likely to benefit our health than do us harm though. It protects us from many liver diseases and drinking more than 4 cups was not considerd harmful, but the benefits are not as pronounced. Also drinking 3 to 4 cups of coffee are good for depression, and helps you from getting parkinson's and alzeimer's desease as well, so drink up !

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really don't like coffee but its addictive.if you take coffee on a daily basis you may get addicted to it.I also have heard that drinking tea in the evening is bad since it makes you too loose sleep.