• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Excessive drinking

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hv8cg5-1.jpg

Stone Smoked Porter FTW

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
This thread's made me thirsty.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chewie....:doh:

I can go for a beer right about now.

P

Pain

VIP
I wouldn;t know what excessive drinking is because if I drink more than 23 pints my gout starts acting up on my left foot and it cripples me into submission.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
That sucks, you better keep a sharp eye on that there drinking then lol

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
If you do not have experience drinking then you're stance on actual alcohol compsumtion is as relevant as an old woman who thinks Marijuana is the devil in plant form.

Alcohol tastes bad when the only fluids you drink other then water are sugary sweet drinks. Alcohol is bitter so its a bit foul when all you drink is sweet stuff... Drinking orange juice after brushing your teeth tastes like shit. Cheap alcohol usually taste like shit regardless of wether you like beer or not lol.

Either way, i dont see what you guys felt the need to act like dicks to him.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yes because I think it is important to allow ignorant people to belittle and insult the vast majority of members here with their irrational and barbed comments and opinions :bitelip:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
If you do not have experience drinking then you're stance on actual alcohol compsumtion is as relevant as an old woman who thinks Marijuana is the devil in plant form.

Alcohol tastes bad when the only fluids you drink other then water are sugary sweet drinks. Alcohol is bitter so its a bit foul when all you drink is sweet stuff... Drinking orange juice after brushing your teeth tastes like shit. Cheap alcohol usually taste like shit regardless of wether you like beer or not lol.

Someone with such a strong stance on the subject should have some experience.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP

He made stupid, ignorant statements. He copped shit for it. Such is life in the Mecca. You don't like it? Go make a thread about it.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
V

vdawg

any alcohol is fine. if it gets me drunk, then ill drink it

Cork

Cork

Chewie was just asking how long it would take to have organ failure, and even Tim allows that "drunk" is a relative term unless looking at the police laws.

But this thread has indeed made me thirsty. I curse contest prep at this point, but I am also glad for 1 reason. I drink my own homebrew. By the time I am done with contest prep, I will have 3 perfectly aged batches waiting to be consumed... then we shall see who will get shitfaced.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chewie was just asking how long it would take to have organ failure, and even Tim allows that "drunk" is a relative term unless looking at the police laws.

But this thread has indeed made me thirsty. I curse contest prep at this point, but I am also glad for 1 reason. I drink my own homebrew. By the time I am done with contest prep, I will have 3 perfectly aged batches waiting to be consumed... then we shall see who will get shitfaced.

Mhmmmmmmm HomeBrew

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
moonshine?