• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Roidshop.to

Exercise or Yoga ?

lokielovesbunny

As, we all know that lockdown have affected many lives around the world, thousand of people have lost their jobs and struggling in their day to day life. amid all of this, health is the top priority in every individual's life, and a well healthy life contains many factors behind as it starts with your morning-routine to well-planned diet chart so goes with the choice of exercise or yoga. I think what I believe we should follow both in our life, Yoga is not only for your outer body experience but can boost you up at great level internally that can't be possible through exercise, the biggest difference you may notice in them is just like that, after doing we feel tire or drink any booster to rejuvenate ourselves but in case of yoga we feel opposite, we feel refresh more energetic than before and light.

which one do you think is the best or should we take both. ?

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Both for sure. Yoga is more about meditation then actual exercise. You could say that yoga is exercise for the soul so both need to be incorporated into your routine. I incorporate yoga in to my routine every Sunday along with massage and cupping. It’s a great way to start the week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yoga is for the mental calisthenics although I believe that it has a good effect on the physical aspect. However, if you are used to a workout and you will shift to yoga then you might experience a change in your muscles. It is better to just add yoga as a mental exercise but you will continue with your workout for the maintenance of your muscles.

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yoga is for the mental calisthenics although I believe that it has a good effect on the physical aspect. However, if you are used to a workout and you will shift to yoga then you might experience a change in your muscles. It is better to just add yoga as a mental exercise but you will continue with your workout for the maintenance of your muscles.

Agreed. Yoga is focused on breathing and meditation. That being said, a study at Harvard using MRI scans and other brain imaging technology have shown that people who regularly did yoga had a thicker cerebral cortex (the area of the brain responsible for information processing) and hippocampus (the area of the brain involved in learning and memory) compared with nonpractitioners. These areas of the brain typically shrink as you age, but the older yoga practitioners showed less shrinkage than those who did no yoga. This is a great up side especially as we get older.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gadgithuku

Both are fine, but I would go with work outs any day. They are better for the mood, sleep and overall body health. A recommendation would be to work out 3 days a week and have one yoga session. However, there are those that prefer yoga. Either way, it narrows down to the personal preference.