• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Exit Fail.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
the funny part was he just acted like nothing happen :rofl3:
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
WOW ROFL!!
what a fucking dumbass:rofl3:
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
lmao that was a good one bro
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
hahaha, surprised he didnt go straight thru the glass
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
HAHAHA what a dumbass lolz
 
kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 8, 2008
Messages
592
Points
18
Scare fail



This one made me LOL.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

LiftWithPurpose
Replies
0
Views
208
LiftWithPurpose
LiftWithPurpose
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
85
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
LiftWithPurpose
Replies
2
Views
187
VipRoids
VipRoids
Top