• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Expert GH Question in Europe or Asia

B

biggcity

Member
Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
5
Points
1
Hey guys I got a question. I am living in Tokyo and the GH and gear is not illegal. My question is what is the best GH I should get from Europe or where ever. I had some buddies telling me that Jintropin is the best out of China, but I have heard there is much better quality. Please give me some advice fellas.
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
Jintropin is a great choice! you need to run it for at least 3 months to see the effects.. Do you plan to use it along with AAS?
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
You will see effects within weeks but those are usually the negative effects. Like YMJ has said it takes a good 2-6 months depending on your body to see the true effects of it.
 
B

biggcity

Member
Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
5
Points
1
Yea I will use it with AAS and just wanted to make sure which GH would be better. My homie was getting Jintropin out of China but he said the contact info he had is not responding. If you guys got any ideas shoot me a PM please!! Thinking of running for 6-7months up to the USA next year.

Thanx Fellas!!
 

Similar threads

Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
107
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
108
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
98
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top