• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

expo pics...

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
702
Points
16
I'm sure some of you got to go to the O. If you got some good expo pics post'm up here. I'd really like to see them.

I got a few good one's but the file size is to big and I can't figure out how to shrink them.
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
My buddy went. I will try to get his pictures when he gets back from Vegas.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
I'm sure some of you got to go to the O. If you got some good expo pics post'm up here. I'd really like to see them.

I got a few good one's but the file size is to big and I can't figure out how to shrink them.

Ask Tech for help?
 
thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
702
Points
16
I tried editing them in microsoft picture manager but by the time I get them small enough for them to upload them on this site their almost too small to make out. And when I do post them they just show up on as a link to click on rather than the picture.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
try to upload them to http://tinypic.com/, and you have an resize option: max is 1024x768, 800x600 ..etc, hope that helps :xyxthumbs:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
no one likes to click links :keke:
thanks for posting mate :tiphat:

i hope someone else posts some pictures aswel.
our expo's in australia for bodybuilding shows are cool but nothing compared to the one you guys have :tear:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Most Muscular

Most Muscular

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
80
Points
6
if the file size is too big save them as JPEG in microsoft picture manager as well as shrinking the resolution
 
thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
702
Points
16
got it
 

Attachments

  • 30xjrr7.jpg
    30xjrr7.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 170
  • 1943h4.jpg
    1943h4.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 131
  • wlvcdf.jpg
    wlvcdf.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 159

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
4K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Natzo
Replies
7
Views
4K
Natzo
Natzo
D
Replies
0
Views
3K
ddubbs
D
D
Replies
5
Views
4K
Pickle
Pickle
Top