• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Face to Face with Franco male'

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
We are proud to annunce a bodybuilding seminar with legend of Italian bodybuilding franco male'.

00cd693118ebbf7a438695748b640919-1.jpg


This event will be 01/21/2017 in rome.

With franco male' will be others italian bodybuilders:

Andrea nuccitelli
Eugenio paniccia
Stefano biondi ( ex pro ifbb )
Gianfranco ricci
And roberto nuvoloni.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
I will be there and i cover this event for mm!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
So guy yesterday i went to face to face in rome with franco male' . Thi seminar was amazing because they talked about memories of bodybuilding. They went to gold's gym and they trained with flex wheeler and others pro ifbb.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,517
Points
138
ce1840c9760d89bacfec54559646d9d2-1.jpg


This is franco male' back in 1998, in rimini. That year franco was in festival del fitness ( a bodybuilding expo ). And he trained in front of a lot people!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

Decentlady

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
217
Points
18
Wow! Can imagine the experience! Cool ub!
 

Similar threads

Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
142
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
BrofessorLift
Replies
2
Views
203
TitanProgress
TitanProgress
PumpChaser
Replies
5
Views
218
SpotMePlease
SpotMePlease
Top