• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Falling Skies

C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
Are you guys watching the new season? It is a big change over last year.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
I've watched it. Pretty cool but some real plot holes.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
This is one of those shows that I have always wanted to give a chance, but I just never get the opportunity. I am not usually one to get into the whole alien genre, but for some reason this one looks much more captivating and interesting, from a story or plot standpoint anyways. I might be mistaken, but is there some involvement with Steven Spielberg for this show, or maybe it is just based off of something that he did. Either way, though, I think that helps their case. I will give it a try, I promise.
 
Top