• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Fashion tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
303
Points
18
Hey guys! Nowadays am very into clothes and fashion.
What is your style of fashion as a man or a woman?
As for me I like trousers and dresses but not skirts.I like things with denim and bright colours or printings .
 
sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Messages
145
Points
18
I wear anything, including shorts. Its how I style it and what occasion I am attending. I could wear anything. I am so much into fashion. What world would it be without fashion? I love how I can wear clothes and style myself and look from the '60s. I also love makeup it just spices things up.
 
Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
303
Points
18
I wear anything, including shorts. Its how I style it and what occasion I am attending. I could wear anything. I am so much into fashion. What world would it be without fashion? I love how I can wear clothes and style myself and look from the '60s. I also love makeup it just spices things up.
I also dress on how I feel like but I mostly love trousers and dresses.l rarely wear shorts but I still like them.
 
sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Messages
145
Points
18
I love this cold weather we are experiencing. I mostly find myself wearing trousers mostly. They keep me so warm and cozy. They are also decent.
 
luri

luri

Banned
Joined
May 6, 2019
Messages
36
Points
8
My fashion sense is based on various factors, such as occasion, weather, time, etc. If I am going to the office, I will be wearing trousers, a shirt, and coat. If I am going to party, I might wear, shorts and a Tshit. By the way, I like to wear loose outfits instead of tight outfits.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
This is a bodybuilding forum. People who join just to post garbage in the off topic forums will be banned.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top